chapter 13:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Chisato & destroyer checking their guns. Everyone wanting to see what he can do. Some of them have fear in their eyes now.

Lex is beyond pissed now. Knowing him to chisato. This mock battle will be over. Response time is faster than Chisato. Calm, relentless, killing spree. Chisato

Chisato: just to warn you fuki. When he goes into his game force. Well you know the rest

Fuki: that means...

Lex goes into his game face. Mock battle started.

lex move fast fuki's partner got hit without any warning at a blink of eye. His gun muzzle melted how fast he can pull the trigger.

Kusunoki: wait what?

Miki: LIKE NO SHOT

Kusunoki pov:

Chisato beat fuki too. I decided to allow Takami to come back if she wants to. I can learn from our mistake he was right. Chisato kissing lex in the left of his cheek.

Miki: former ustian black ops operator/ace war veteran. Can chisato & him find peace?

Kusunoki: go triggers way you make it. He leads the way. Now destroyer is the opposite. Its up to us to figured it out

Timeskip author pov:

Chisato invites lex to her place.

Chisato: not much

Lex: looks wonderful

Chisato: oh stop you're making me blush. I gotta change

Lex saw a picture frame of her lex skyler rigel squadron before the second continental war. He turns around chisato in front of him.

Without a second that the kissed

Without a second that the kissed. Finally their alone together she released her emotions.

" just like before you can back to life for me i am happy to see you again. Its my turn to help you fight your demons "

He tripped over her carpet making the two fall her on top of him. His stomach growled. He blushed she laughed & gave him a kiss got up the two cooked dinner together.

To be continued:

Later