28

This is me trying- Taylor swift

2 weeks later

Julie

I've managed the avoid Levi for two weeks, it's been painful but it's gotten easier as he laid off as well.

Most of my days are spent cooped up in my room and the occasional kitchen trip. But I've gotten bored of all of that so I'm going to ask Maria if there's anything fun to do here.

I make my way downstairs and I spot Maria in the kitchen making some cookies.

"Hey Maria!" I shout and give her a bear hug.

"Hey hun!" She hugs me back.

"So I'm pretty bored, is there anything fun to do here?" I ask her while snatching a cookie from the tray.

"Well Mr Rossi does have a pool on the roof if you'd like to try it out." She tells me taking the cookies off the tray.

"Wait what?! There's been a pool here this full time and I've only just been informed?!" I say shocked and annoyed.

Maria giggles "Yes but nobody really uses it, so maybe you should." She tells me starting to hum a song.

I nod and run to my room to change. I put on a black bikini and grab a towel.

I manage to navigate my way through Levi's massive mansion to the rooftop pool. It's so pretty and big I can't wait to get in. I dip my toe in to feel the warmth of the pool and it feels perfect.

So I drop my towel and slide in. I swim around a bit until I rest my hands on the edge of the infinity pool and just look out at the beautiful city.

As I'm looking out I start to feel the slightest bit of homesick for the first time since I've been here. I miss Ava and my other friends and weirdly enough I miss my dad.

I'm sure Ava is so worried about where I am, I have been gone for nearly three months. I miss her.

I manage to snap out of my thoughts and climb out of the pool. I go over to one of the deck chairs and lay there for a bit to get my tan back up.

This is probably one of the best days I've had in a while and I definitely will be coming back for his pool more often.

After only in the sun for a few hours I feel like I've got heat stroke or something so I decide to head back to my room.

I take the route which I used to get here which involves an elevator. So I hope into the elevator and press the floor I want to go in.

I patiently wait and listen to the elevator music until the elevator stops not at my floor. The elevator dings and the doors slide open and reveal Levi's tall figure.

He stills when he sees me, he looks me up and down in my bikini and I suddenly feel naked. He snaps out of his gaze and still hops in. Then he presses his floor and the elevator begins moving again.

The silence eats me up and we stand side by side for what feels like hours. Suddenly the elevator screeches and comes to a halt making Levi and I stumble in our spot.

"What was that?" I ask Levi scared.

"I think the elevator stopped working." He tells me as he starts pressing buttons on the side. He presses the emergency call button but nothing happens, then he starts punching the buttons hard and frantically.

"Hey it's fine, I'm sure they'll get it working soon." I tell him as I rest my hand on his arm.

"You don't understand I can't be stuck in here." He tells me with his back facing me.