06

The Walls- Chase Atlantic

Levi Rossi

It's been too long. I have been waiting too fucking long. I have been keeping this girl here for too long without knowing if she is going to stay forever. I need her father to man the fuck up and say what he wants too do, and if he doesn't do it soon, I'm taking things into my own hands.

Julie Hart has been living in my house for 5 days, and I haven't heard a peep from her father and I know for a fact he has received my message on my proposal to marry his daughter.

But now he's either just wanting to waste my time or he's plotting a plan to get her back without doing any of my deal, which is not happening. It's either I marry her or she's dead.

I thought I could be patient but obviously not, now the girl hasn't been too bad she's done as she told and hasn't caused much trouble, except making me kill one of my men, but he deserved it.

As I sit in my office drowned in my own thoughts someone comes barging through the door.

"Sir, we've received a message from Mr Hart." One of my guards tell me.

"And?" I ask curiously.

"He wants to meet, in person, here" he tells me looking quite nervous.

"Very well say he can come, but I expect he won't bring a massive army to take me down, correct?" I sternly tell my guard.

"Yes sir, he will be warned." he straightens up and leaves to go send the message.

Now that I am more than sure Mr Hart will be planning too attack, I have to take matters into my own hands.

_____________

As I wait for Mr Hart to arrive I have my men ready to fight, I am ready to fight.

Then I hear a knock at the door. I nod at my guard to open it and he does.

"Welcome Mr Hart." I coldly welcome him.

"I assume you came alone, would that be correct?" I ask knowing he will lie to me.

"Yes that would be correct Mr Rossi, now let's get down to business shall we?" Mr Hart asks me, and I slowly nod, not knowing when he will be attacking.

I escort him to one of my back offices where i hood all of my meetings and i sit him down.

"Well what do you think of my offer Mr Hart?" I say to him tilting my head.

"Well if I'm being honest Mr Rossi... there's not a chance in hell I'm letting you marry my daughter." He spits at me.

"I thought you might say that." I chuckle.

"Grab him." I tell my guards and they do as so. Mr Hart starts yelling and demanding to see his daughter but that only makes me more angry.

I take him to his cell and strap him to a chair.

"So let me ask you again Mr Hart, did you bring any other men with you?" I ask him.

"No, I've already told you I came alone!" he yells.

"Not the right answer" I say as I take a punch to his jaw. His head flings to the side and he groans in pain.

"Mr Hart do I have your blessing?" I ask starting to smirk at his pain.

"Never!" He yells.

I don't even answer him this time, instead I swing and do multiple shots at his jaw and nose. By the time I was finished he was a bloody mess.

"Now, I'm going to ask you one last time. Do I have your blessing?" I ask knowing that if he says no I'm putting a bullet through his skull.

I start to raise my gun at his silence but then he speaks.

"Okay! Okay fine, just please tell me you'll take care of her and protect her from this terrible world." He pleads.

"I'll protect her with my life." I say effortlessly, knowing it's true.

"Then, you have my blessing." he sighs as he looks down at his feet.

"Very well, I'll be back in a few minutes to make it official" I say to him wiping my hands to get the blood off them. I begin to walk back to my office. Now I need to get Julie ready to stay here and that starts with clothes, she's been wearing that same black dress from the club for 5 days. So I send Mrs Lopez which is my maid, to get Julie some clothes. Then I tell her to send Julie down here once she's done.

_________________

Once Julie left my office after yelling at me for beating the shit out of her father, I did actually send a doctor down to fix him up, I don't know why I actually did, I didn't care enough for her or her father, so why did I feel the need to help him?

I brush off the thoughts and decide to call my childhood friend Luca.

"Hey man how's it going, got laid recently?" Luca asks as soon as I call him.

"Well I'm going to pretend you didn't just ask me that and tell you why I actually called you." I tell Luca everything, about Julie and how I am going to marry her.

"Holy shit dude, you actually getting married, never thought I'd see the day, so when can I meet the women who stole my best friends heart?" Luca asks laughing over the phone.

"As I told you it's not a real marriage I have no feelings toward her whatsoever." I tell Luca annoyed.

"Well I'll be the judge of that, I'm coming over tomorrow bye man" Luca chuckles again.

"Ok talk to you later" I hang up. I lay back into my chair and sigh, I'm going to have to start actually talking to her.

___________

Ughhhh Levi seems so boring but i promise he's not, he'll get out of this boring grumpy stage and you'll start to his personality i promise.
Anyway by love you 😘

word count: 1011