Coming to her Rescue & Sandy's Last Day

I went into the elevator down to my basement. Got off the elevator and smiled as he could hear Esposito screaming in pain. And he smelt sweat and blood his favorite smell. I was so happy that I could be a kind of knight in shining armor for her I had loved her since she walked into my office with her Southern drawl and charm I am going to make sure that she is never looked at again. He entered the dark and dingy room it smelt like sweat and blood the victim was strung up in the middle near the drain teeth were next to the drain he smiled as he saw Enzo and Bruno punching the guy in the stomach and kidneys. "ALRIGHT BOYS," I said I patted them and they stopped "Take a break, guys go get water and Gatorade and put ice on those hands he added "Will do boss man," They said exiting the room Romeo and Marco entered the room and smiled at Vincenzo. Vincenzo walked up to Esposito and said "You know what you did was wrong my friend. She is my Queen" "Vincenzo I didn't know that she was yours" he said coughing up blood "You knew didn't you and you thought you could get away with it well my friend you met the wrong girl She told me everything that you did to her you flirted with her, touched her hand, and got overly friendly with her you creeped her out and stressed her out tsk tsk tsk" Well Espo I'm feeling generous right now you apologize for what you did I'll let you go but if you don't apologize the beating will intensify and more painful." "Take your pick time is ticking," I said looking at my Rolex watch. "Times up" "I am truly sorry for not knowing that she was your Queen. I never want bad blood between our families. Your grandfather and father have been the closest allies, Vincenzo from the bottom of my heart I am sorry. I know how long you have been looking for your Queen, it took me years to find mine in Emma Esposito and now I have a family with bambino's Bruno and Marco." He said "I have to go," I said "Untie him clean him up sending him home. Leonardo this one time I'll let you go you try it again and we will have a problem capish" I added "Yes Vincenzo" he added.

She texted she was in the bathroom throwing up again I quickly took off my clothes and rushed into the bathroom to find her in a fetal position on the floor crying I rushed to her and picked her up put my arms around her and reassured her "Shhh Shh shh baby I'm here for you I've got you shhh shhh it's ok" I whispered she cried "Vincenzo I think that we should talk" she said "Ok baby" I said concerned I carried her to the sitting area and sat down on the couch she was sitting on my lap. "What is going on baby" "Vincenzo I'm roughly three weeks off my cycle" "Mia are you pregnant," he asked me "Uh huh I need to go to CVS and get a pregnancy test to make sure," She said resting her head on my shoulder "Alright let's go" I whispered I carried her to the closet she put on my favorite sweatshirt and pants and her sneakers she looked hot "Baby you are killing me" I whispered to her "Oh you" she winked at me and kissed me I was in sweatpants and sneakers and hoodie I grabbed my car keys I was shaking inside Mia could be carrying our child boy or girl hopefully a boy to carry the Romano name but tradition I don't care if it's a girl to carry the name I was so excited and scared about the possibility of her being pregnant. I was out of my mind scared thinking that I could be carrying the love of my life's baby I was so excited for it to be with Vincenzo I wanted him to be the father to our child. We walked into CVS I went to the section and picked up several Pregnancy Tests just to make sure that I was pregnant. We got home he kissed me "Baby whatever it says I'm here for you alright? If you are pregnant I'm in it with you all the way baby I love you, Mia" I whispered to her "Oh Vince thank you I feel better now and relieved I love you too" I whispered back and went into the bathroom I called him into the bathroom to wait. I pulled her into my arms and she rested her head on my shoulder. "Vince I'm scared," she said I held her tighter "Better" "Uh huh" The timer went off we stood up and they both said "POSITIVE" "OMG I'M PREGNANT," She said in shock "OH BABY I am so happy that it's positive my dreams are coming true baby first you and now this WOW," I said in disbelief I kissed her lips "Baby you have made me happy," She said smiling leading me to the bed she gently pushed me down "You owe me this," she said as she took off my hoodie then undoing my sweatpants taking them off "Ooo commando I love" she whispered I was so hard for her she stripped I owed her screaming from earlier she lowered herself onto my shaft I placed my hands on her round backside and she was grinding her hips with mine she began to moan with angst MMMM OOOOOO GODDDDD YESSSSSS and I did as well MMMMMM MIAAAAA BABYYYY DONTTTTT STOPPOP YESSSSS We were screaming in ecstasy and our juices were squishing together we climaxed together I released inside her she pulled out.