Penthouse

We drive through downtown Chicago. "This place is amazing." Mia says "I love Chicago" I say we pulled into my building and parked my car. We got out and I helped her with her things. We walk to the elevator and I take her hand I type in my code in the elevator and we get onto it I press the penthouse button and off we go. The elevator opened up into the biggest room and we stepped into his living room and kitchen. "This is your house"! She exclaimed, "Yep I live here for now but I have an Estate as well." I say "it's so nice." She says "follow me." He says I nodded and followed him down the long hallway and then we stopped at the double doors. He opened the doors and turned on the lights. His room was huge it was all black and red accents, he had a King sized bed, a small sitting area, huge bathroom it was black marble with gold accents and a huge tub for two people. He set her things down on his dresser and he made a few drawers for her. "You can put your things in here" he says "thank you" she said and she started unpacking her things. He sat down on his bed and watching her unpack. "Come here" he demanded she smiles and walked over to him. I got up and picked her up and placed her on the bed I pulled down the covers and placed her in the bed I climbed up onto the bed and pulled her into my arms and pulled the covers over us.

I had her in my arms and she scooted closer to me and put her head on my chest I looked at her and leaned down gently kissing her lips and she kissed me back. Our kiss got heated and passionate our clothes went flying off. I kissed her lips and neck and down her thigh and found her wet core I slipped my fingers into her wet core and pounded her until she came all over my fingers I pulled them out and then licked them "You like that baby don't you" uh huh sooo gooddd she moaned I laid on top of her and kissed her lips gently and she kissed me back passionately and I kissed her neck down to her nipples and then sucking them I slipped my hard cock into her wet core and pounded her until she was screaming my name Vincenzooo Vincenzooo ohhhhh myyyy goodddddd yesssssss harder fasterrrrr yessss thatssss ittttttttt babyyyyyyy "I'm loving you screaming my name baby" ooooooo yeahhhhh faster pleaseeeee yesssssssss oooooo Fuck Fuckngggg shitttttttt I'm cumming oooooo she arched her back and had her orgasm "good girl" I released inside her. We catch our breath. I pulled out of her. She got closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist and gently pulled her close she rested her head on my chest. "Vincenzo you are amazing you know that right." Mia says "I aim to please you and keep you happy." He says he kisses me.

"Mia baby you look like you need to sleep when was the last time you slept." He asks concerned about me "I haven't been able to sleep since I moved here, I mean I get interrupted sleep." She says "Oh baby I'm here now try closing your eyes," Vincenzo whispers telling me reassuringly she falls asleep in my arms and she is just so beautiful. I let her sleep in my arms for hours. I grabbed my phone and called Morton's Steakhouse and made a reservation for 8 p.m. I called my head of security Vinny and informed him to have her car driven to my Penthouse. He said he would. I hung up. She began stirring and I gently rubbed her back and opened her eyes she smiled at me "hi beautiful" I whisper she blushed "you think I'm beautiful Vincenzo." She says "yes your gorgeous." And your all mine baby girl." He whispered "I love being only yours." She says "you're my Queen" he says "ooo I love the sound of that." What as my Queen." He says she nods "Yes." He smiles

"I have been looking for my Queen for a long time and when you walked into my office yesterday and I knew you were going to be mine forever." He whispered "aww baby I feel the same way." She whispered to me. "Vincenzo never let me go." She says "I'm never going to let you go." He says rubbing her back gently she takes her hand and gently runs her fingers through my hair and she gently rubbed my back "mmmm baby don't stop that's nice." He says "you like that baby huh."  She purred "Uh huh" I whispered "I'm glad you like it," she said, "Are you getting hungry babe"? Vincenzo asks me "I'm starving babe." Mia says "we have to do something about that, your King made his Queen reservations for 8 p.m. at Morton's Steakhouse." Vincenzo whispered "really Morton's Steakhouse wow that's a fancy restaurant I don't have anything appropriate to wear." Mia says pouting "baby I'm taking you shopping before our reservation." He whispered to me. "SHOPPING AND DINNER, that's perfect!" She exclaimed she added "oh Vincenzo your the best boyfriend EVER!" She hugged me "I told you that you were my Queen and will always be treated like one." He says smiling he adds "Love let's get dressed and then we can go shopping." "Ok great." She whispered, "Vincenzo baby um never mind."

"When we get home from dinner I will hold you all night long baby." He whispered "wonderful." We get up and get ready for dinner. We make our way to the living room and the elevator we get onto the elevator he takes my hand and holds it we go down to the parking garage a gentleman comes towards us "Vinny hey man" Vincenzo says "Baby this is Vinny my head of security" "Vinny meet my Queen Mia" "nice meeting you Vinny" Mia says "nice to meet you too Mia, Mia if you need anything or want anything just ask me and I can get it for you" Vinny says she nodded we go to his Bentley and he kissed me and hugged me and opened my car door I get into the car I mouthed "I love you" he winked and mouthed back "I love you too baby" he gets into his side and we drive off.