Being a Couple

I woke up to Mia my beautiful Queen in my arms and she was sleeping so peacefully. I kissed her lips gently and she kissed me back and opened her eyes and smiled. "Good Morning baby" "Mmm Morning my love" "How did you sleep baby" "Great actually" "That's wonderful baby" "I'm taking you away today ok" "Really where are we going" "It's a surprise" "aww baby tell me" "nope" "let's get dressed ok" We get up and got dressed. "Ready babe" "Let's go" I take her hand we go to the elevator and head down to the garage. I pinned her to the wall and kissed her deeply. "Love you," I say gently "I love you too" she winked at me we got off the elevator and into the car. The driver took us to O'Hare and pulled up to my private jet. "Um, where are we going babe"? She says "I'm taking you shopping in London, Paris, and Italy." I whispered "WHAT NO SERIOUSLY BABY" she exclaimed excitedly she leaned in and kissed me full of passion it was amazing. We get out of the car and we get on the plane we are met by the flight crew and pilots. Vincent is waiting for us as well. "Vincent is coming with us as our bodyguard" "Nice to see you again Vinny" "Did I tell you babe I'm full-blooded Italian and I go see my family every year in Sicily and Tuscany" she whispered to me "Really baby you are" I say "uh huh" "I am also full-blooded Italian my family is Sicilian and we go every year as well" he says

We take off once in the air Mia gets up and comes over and sits on my lap I wrapped her up in my arms and she rested her head on my shoulder. "What's the matter baby" I whispered "I needed you" she whispered to me "Aww" she fell asleep in my arms and I just held her close I love her so much. I tell her it's time to land and she gets up and goes back to her seat then she rests her head on my shoulder "Why so exhausted baby? I say concerned "Time change," she says "Right" we landed at Heathrow. "This is my first time in London," she says "Wow how exciting," I say we pull up to  The Ritz we go inside "Oh baby it's beautiful" Mia whispered "It's one of the older hotels in London I always stay here I scheduled us for Afternoon Tea" I whisper we checked in. We are on our way to the executive suite. We arrive at our suite we go inside. "Wow this is the most beautiful place I've ever seen I've never been in a suite ever" she whispered they went to the bedroom it was huge. "Baby this is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me you truly treat me like a Queen and I am so grateful that your my King," she says with tears in her eyes I go over to her and cupped her face and wiped away her tears "baby it's my pleasure to treat you as my beautiful Queen" I whisper I picked her up and took her to the couch and put her on my lap and she rested her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. "I love you Vincenzo so much" she whispered "Oh baby I love you too," I said "Let's go to Harrods," he said smiling "ok"

We go to Harrods and start at Burberry, followed by Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choos, and finally Valentino. We had lunch at Gordon Ramsay Burger it was delicious. We got back to our hotel and changed for Afternoon Tea. She enjoyed every minute of our time in London. We came back to our suite changed and got ready for bed. "Baby I need you to hold me" she whispered to me I immediately picked her up carried her to the bed and placed her under the covers I crawled onto the bed next to her pulled the covers over us then pulled her into my arms and she rested her head on my chest "better now baby" I whisper she nodded "uh huh" she fell asleep in my arms I love it. I feel so happy I can't wait to make Mia my Queen and Wife. We woke up early and I kissed her and our kiss deepened she straddles me and kissed me she pulls herself up and then lowered herself onto my hard cock and she grinds her hips I put my hands on her ass to help her quicken her pace her breasts are bouncing I loved it she arched her back and moaned oooooo yeahhh godddd mmmmmm she climaxes and she spasms and I released inside her. "That was amazing baby" I whispered she smiled "Glad you enjoyed that" she whispered. We get up and have breakfast. We get dressed and go downstairs then head to the airport and get on the plane. We are off to Pairs. She was just so excited. She got up and came over to me and sat on my lap I wrapped my arms around her "I needed you baby" she whispered "Aww babe I'm here for you" She rested her head on my shoulder.