Part 6

'I-I'm sorry...', I said. 'What do you mean?', she looks at me in disbelief. 'You didn't do anything!' 'Maybe, someone saw us holding hands...', I said, blaming myself for all this mess, she also had to go through. 'Hey...we have each other', she held my hand this time. 'Oh God...I really like you', she said, smiling. 'I like you too...' I thought about my mom for a second. I had to tell her this, well I guess, maybe I don't have to. 'D-does your parents know? About li-like your sexuality?', I nervously asked her. 'Yes, they do, and luckily they support me', she said. 'Just to put it out there... I'm bisexual', Madison is amazing, I can't lie about that. She just made a reference to Red, white and royal blue. 'Are you serious? You saw Red, white and royal blue?' 'Hello?! Duh!', she said, excitedly. 'Taylor and Nicolas are so hot! Seriously, they just made me bisexual...', we laughed, Madison is so funny. 'Have you seen Heartstopper? I didn't yet, it is definitely on my to watch list!' 'No, I also wanna see it! Maybe, Mike will like it...', she took the remote, and paused Heartstopper. 'Yeah, he will be fine', she said, smirking. 'So, were you nervous about telling your parents?', I asked. 'Yes! I prepared myself mentally, by reading five chapters of Solitaire', she said, smiling. 'Yeez, five chapters? That's a lot!' 'No! That is not that much' 'I don't like reading that much...', she looked shocked. 'What?! How?', she replied, which got me laughing. God, she is so pretty. 'I don't know! I just don't...' 'You should! I love reading on a rainy, autumn day...', she imagines her favourite thing to do. I try to also imagine it, but looking at her is more interesting. I like her, no, I love her. Isn't it too early for this stage?

'Did you have any other relationships before me?', Madison asked. 'Yeah, Mike and Bryan...', I replied. Bryan was absolutely a lovely guy... Sadly, he moved to Italy. After we tried a long distance relationship, we broke up. Mike was my love, I still love him so much. 'You?' 'No, I have been super single for life!', she laughed. 'I also don't really know...how to like date?', I smirked, she looked at me. Madison rolled her eyes, but smiling. 'What? Let me be!', she picked up a pillow and hit me in the stomach. 'Oh- this means war!', I picked up a pillow and threw it at her. Pillow fights. My favourite thing to do with Mike. We would end up kissing and hugging. Not like that, I'm still a virgin. I let out a tear, Madison noticed. 'Did I hurt you?' 'No! Just... memories', I wiped away my tears. She kissed my lips. Then, she bit my neck. 'Hey! What are-', I saw Mike, he was almost home. Madison grabbed my hand.

'Come on, Mike doesn't have to see us...' we ran to the nearest bathroom. Sadly, it was super small. 'Yeez, what kind of bathroom is this?', I asked her. 'I know, it is so small!', she said laughing. The front door opened, Mike was back home. 'Come on, we have to get out', I wanted to unlock the door, but Madison stopped me. 'No, he will get it...', I shook my head, and opened the door. 'Hey Mike!', I ran to him, and gave him a hug. 'Woah! Why did I deserve that?' 'Just because, but we're going to watch-', my phone rang, it was my mom. I picked up the phone, which I felt a bit nervous about. 'Hello? Mom?', I asked. 'WHY ARE YOU NOT ON SCHOOL?!', my mom screamed in the phone. 'Mom, I have-', I heard a beep, she hung up. 'I'm going to go...', I got my jacket, and jumped on the bike. I rode with a pretty fast speed to a bus stop. I waited for a while, my bus finally came. When I sat down, I thought about Madison & Mike. They were really my lifesavers now. I couldn't thank Mike or Madison more.