If you are waiting for me.

Start from the beginning

He wanted to save her. A kind soul who faced everything with bright smile on her. She cried easily but she still fisted her hand and stand strongly in front of everyone.

She was everything he wasn't. Kind, lovable. He was a sinner. He hated it. Her thoughts were intruppted as he heard the doctor.

"If you can hear me, please nod your head, Mr. Alkov."

Alkov nodded. All his worry revolved around her. He wanted to get up just to know if she was safe. After that it wouldn't matter he never get conscious but only once.

"Your family is informed, sir. They would be here for any moment." The doctor gave him a smile as his bed rest was lifted. He abruptly stopped doctor with his hand. His throat was dried and he coughed.

"My sister- is she safe?"

Doctor quickly gave her a glass of water. Her eyes shined as she answered him.

"She is. She woke up three hours ago."

He gulped water as tears of relief left his eyes. Doctor eyes softened as she put a hand on his shouder.

"You are safe sir as well as your sister. You saved her."

There conversation was intruppted as the ICU suite was opened with a thud and Dexton eyes met his brother.

Alkov eyes cast down. They never get the chance for confrontation that led them be silent around each other. He never wanted hurt his brother. He did. He realised how easy you could loose your life. He didn't want to regret a single second before apologizing to his brother.

"I am sorry Dex-"

He could not even complete his sentence as Dexton covered the distance in four big steps before he hugged him. His sigh of relief resonated around Alkov. His eyes widened as he heard whispers of his eldest brother to God for saving him.

His eyes watered as he hugged his brother back. He was his brother after all. How could he thought that he would not like him anymore when he loved them more than anything.

"You woke up."

Ezra and Maximus teary eyes hugged his brothers.

"Ouch."

Alkov laughed as everyone pulled apart from him and Ezra checking him again. He love his brothers.

"When will I go back home?"

Alkov said as he looked at his brother.

"Maybe in a week. You would be good with physiotherapy in three months."

Ezra sighed as he looked at his brother.

"I am happy you are alive."

Maximus said as he hugged him back again. He loved his brother and being youngest he had always seen his brother strong but these weak he hated the most.

"My baby brother."

Alkov awed at him as he patted his back making Maximus pulled himself back.

"I would give you a good smack when you get well."

Maximus said as he folded his hands.

"I think he deserved that."

Everyone eyes snapped towards the girl standing in her hospital gown. Her hand embedded in cannula as her black hair covered her face.

Only she knew how much she had begged for him to be alright. She was angry too. At him. At her.

"Shaira what are you doing here?"