Abhi, trying to shrug it off, replied, "No, bhaiyya, I couldn't sleep much, but I'm fine."

They continued their jog in silence for a while. Eventually, they returned home. Since everyone had the day off, they decided not to wake anyone up and quietly went back to their respective rooms.

Abhi noticed Adhya sleeping peacefully, hugging a pillow. He sat beside her, gently removing a few strands of hair from her face before kissing her forehead. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his torso, thinking he was just a pillow. He smiled and decided to stay there until she woke up.

After about an hour, as Adhya continued to sleep soundly, Abhi heard noises coming from outside the room. Curious, he quietly left the room to investigate. Outside, he found all his brothers playfully pushing each other and trying to take their turn to knock on the door.

They saw Abhi as Akkash pushed Sid forward to tell him the plan. Sid, still fearing Abhi's anger, said in a begging tone, "Abhi bhai, we all thought of going on a picnic. Will you please wake Di up?"

Abhi, said, "Fine, you all get ready and be downstairs in an hour. I'll take you." Hearing this, everyone jumped with joy, rushing to their rooms to get ready.

Abhi entered room and stood beside her, gently saying, "Angellllll, it's time to wake up." He called out loudly, causing Adhya to frown in her sleep. Realizing that she wasn't waking up, he tried a different approach. "We're all going on a picnic. If you want to come, then get up and get ready. Otherwise, I'll leave you here."

This time, Adhya jumped up in bed, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Really? You're taking us on a picnic?" She asked with enthusiasm. Abhi was delighted to see her smile again, knowing that everything was back to normal. He carried her to the bathroom cabinet and gently placed her there, saying, "Get ready, angel." Then, he headed to his room to prepare for the day.

Adhya wanted to look pretty that day, so she chose to wear a stylish tank top and jeans. She applied makeup a bit more liberally than usual and tied her hair into a ponytail. After admiring herself in the mirror and feeling satisfied with her appearance, she headed downstairs, where everyone was already waiting for her.

Sid couldn't help but comment, "Finally, Di! What took you so long?"

Adhya smirked and responded, "You're not a girl, bhai so you wouldn't understand."

Sid just rolled his eyes and walked towards the car, while Rohan, who had been watching Adhya, came over and patted her head affectionately. "Princess, you look different today."

Adhya smiled at the compliment as Rohan, who took the driver's seat. Abhi, who had been discreetly watching her since she came downstairs, took the wheel in another car. Adhya, sitting beside him noticing his gaze, couldn't resist teasing him. "Enough of checking me out, will you drive, please?"

Abhi, slightly embarrassed, quickly started the engine and said, "I was not staring." He then played some music, and everyone set off for the park.

everyone had thoroughly enjoyed themselves, with lots of talking, friendly bickering, and indulging in delicious food. It was almost evening, and as they were heading back, Abhi and Adhya were in a separate car. Adhya couldn't resist using her best puppy-dog eyes as she asked Abhi, "Maan, please, can I get some ice cream?"

Abhi couldn't say no to that adorable face, so he stopped the car and went to get her ice cream. Adhya hopped out of the car and sat on the bonnet while Abhi returned with her treat. Leaning against the car, he watched her enjoy the ice cream and decided to bring up the question that had been nagging him.

"Angel, why were you so angry with me yesterday?" Abhi asked. Adhya paused, her ice cream momentarily forgotten, as she looked at him, feeling shy about sharing her feelings. Abhi, noticing her change in expression he asked, "I know there's a reason behind it. You don't get angry with me so easily. Tell me, what is it?"