Revenge of the spider Queen pt.5

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He growled and tries to land a hit as he twist his spear to move around the staff to hit Yue but she easily twisted her staff back avoid it as she kicked him away from her, then she jumped in the air and landed near the temples door. "I really don't have time for this" Yue says to herself while staring at Nezha with a glare of her own.

Then and Idea came to mind and then smirked making Nezha look at her confused before he was caught of guard when Yue extended her staff pushing Nezha high in the sky. Yue hides behind the tree as the staff extended back to its normal size and went back to Yue while Nezha fell on the ground.

As Yue was about to climb the tree, Nezha grunts while getting up and then saw Yue about to reach a branch making Nezha widen his eyes in horror. "NO!!" NeZha yelled and quickly grabbed his spear and zooms toward her.

Yue grabbed the branch to escape until something wraps around her and saw NeZha's ribbon before she lets out a yelp when she was pulled back and Nezha swings her a bit until he throws her at a wall, causing Yue to groan in pain.

Then Nezha points his spear close to Yue while Yue noticed Nezha glaring at her, "It's over Yue, now yield!" Nezha shouted with a glare while Yue was sitting putting her staff away. "Nezha pleased I need that peach to stop the spider Queen before she takes over the world. The peach is one of the ingredients to make an antidote for her venom. Caus if I don't get the peach now, how will I protect my home and those who I love?" Yue says those words as Nezha stared in widened like he was shocked by those exact words he heard from someone he knows in so many years ago.

Nezha stared into Yue's eyes as he saw her eyes were filled with hope and determination. Nezha sighs and his ribbon removed itself from Yue as she looked at this surprised and then stares at him when he pointed his spear to show her a door appeared in front of them.

Yue was surprised seeing a door appeared right before her eyes, before Yue was about to leave, Nezha grabs her wrist for her to stop and Nezha gently grabs the lotus from the water and used his energy to create a small ring

while Yue looks awe at NeZha's power then Nezha gently slide the ring to her wedding finger making Yue blushed. "If the world's truly in danger, then do what you must do." Nezha spoke as Yue gave Nezha a soft smile. "Thank you Nezha." Yue says as she then unexpectedly did something which surprised Nezha, she went up to him and kissed him on his forehead.

Nezha froze and blushed at the same time before looking at her. "Good bye Nezha." She said with a sad smile before disappearing. Nezha pressed his palms at his forehead where Yue kissed. "Goodbye...Yue." Nezha frowns not wanting to let Yue go, but he knew that he couldn't force her to stay.

Meanwhile with RedSon in the orchard garden

He was pacing back and forth waiting for Yue and hoping she's ok. Then stopped when he spotted Yue made her way to RedSon who rushed towards her checking if there are any injuries, "Are you hurt?! What happened!?" RedSon asked making Yue smile and got out of RedSon grasp and gently grabs his hand for comfort. "I'm fine RedSon there's no need to worry." Yue says as she kiss him on the cheek making RedSon froze and blushed at Yue's gesture.