𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿

Start from the beginning

"How did you know?" Nami asks utterly shocked at the girl. Dream walks over to Nami and lifts her sleeve that is covering the tattoo.

"My father told me that Arlong used to be in love with my mother." Dream told Nami and she was surprised. The fairy goes threw her knitted bag and grabs one of the two photos she had of her mother.

"My mother was in love with my father and Arlong went ballistic and tried to break up my mom's marriage with my dad." Dream handed Nami a photo. She opens the photo to see a beautiful blonde woman at the beach. Nami recognizes that woman.

"Your mother was Posy

"Your mother was Posy. The fairy that sacrificed her life. Arlong has a picture of her in his pocket, he always carries." Nami told Dream. She couldn't be more surprised.

"And the reason why you want the map for Arlong." Dream knew she was right. Every pirate is hunting Gold Roger's One Piece treasure.

"You can—"

"I'm not going to snitch on you. I could feel like you are doing this for your people back at home." Nami nodded and the fairy girl was right whenever she felt something.

Nami gives back Dream's mother's photo. She puts it back digs into her bag again and grabs a bracelet she made before Dream went to sleep.

"Promise me that if Arlong shows up you have to show your true self to the others. You would always keep this with you, no matter what." Dream gives Nami a friendship bracelet. The navigator nods grabs the bracelet and puts it on.

Dream had the same bracelet but different color. Nami had light blue with dark blue flowers. Dream had green with pink flowers.

"Nami, Dream! Come on let's go our ship." Luffy said from yelling from downstairs. The two girls laughed and linked their arms together before heading out of the guest room.

⋆.*

Everyone was standing in front of the ship with a big figurehead of a sheep. Dream had to admit the ship was beautiful but would it even survive the adventures that they were going on?

"Wow! That looks just like your lawyer friend." Luffy tells Kaya. Dream tilted her head to see if it looked like Merry, but she didn't see it.

"Merry tan the shipyard after my parents passed. He was their dearest colleague. My oldest companion." Kaya explained to Luffy and after finding out that Merry was no longer alive, she was heartbroken.

"Then his memory will live on. I hereby this ship the Going Merry!" Luffy lets Kaya know and she smiles. "It's your now. Your new home." Kaya says.