Chapter 2: Road trip! (Aug 3rd)

Start from the beginning

Tracker: So that does count as a friend, right?

Sweetie: I said not technically, but that'll be all the questions. Since you wanted to talk Sir Jokes-A-Lot, you get to go next.

Claw: Fine... I'm Claw and I used to be a knight until I "disobeyed" and I quote the most important law, which was to never disturb a dragon.

Everest: How did you even managed to break that?

Claw: I'm gonna explain it, sheesh. I tried to tame a dragon one time, and..

Everest: It didn't worked out well, huh?

Claw: Yeah, and I never should've done that

Sweetie: But you did anyways

Claw: Anyways... I have a dragon named Sparks who is my ride.

Ella: Cool, you get to ride a dragon

Claw: Yeah, by having the Dragon Tooth around my neck but technically he's addicted to eating marshmallows and won't even listen to my orders. Why were marshmallows even made in the first place?

Everest: Because without marshmallows, we wouldn't have any s'mores.

Claw: True, but do they really need to make it that tasty for Sparks to enjoy eating?

Everest: Hey, don't look at us. Nobody can resist eating marshmallows.

Coral: Especially when it comes to dragons

Claw: Also, like Sweetie I'm also a thief but every now and then my plans always fail miserably thanks to those knight pups.

Coral: You mean my cousin was involved in this too?

Claw: Yes, and now it's your turn to tell all about yourself.

Coral: Okay then, I'm Coral and I was a land pup at first but then I turned into a Mer-pup.

All except Moby: Woooah

Tuck: Cool!

Sweetie: A land pup that turned into Mer-pup?

Coral: Yep, I decided to live with them in Puplantis. It's fun living there.

Claw: Puplantis?

Moby: It's a "magical" place where Mer-pups live at, but I'm not used to living there since it's the only place I got to live at.

Al: You're a Mer-pup too?

Moby: Yes, but not the type you think I am

Ella: Oh, you're a villain as well.

Moby: Yep, the Mer-pup kind

Coral: But you'll get back to him in a second, I'm also Skye's long lost cousin.

All except Moby: Cool!

Moby: Now is it my turn?

Coral: (Sighs) Yes, Moby. It's your turn

Moby: Nice, as you already know I'm a Mer-pup as well and I'm also a villain like Claw and Sweetie.

Sweetie: It's about time we had another villain on our side

Rex: But why do you hate Puplantis?

Moby: Because of their little celebrations and their dancing and singing, it always annoys me.

Coral: But it's tradition Moby, we always do that.

Moby: We don't care

McSquidly: (Nods)

Sweetie: Speaking of caring, who's your loyal friend on top of your head?

Moby: Oh, his name is McSquidly.