San did this a few more times and I couldn't help but let out slutty sounds as he did so. Finally, San tossed the whip to the ground and sat on the bed.

"Get up my little slut."

I did as I was told even though my ass felt slightly sore.

He sat onto the bed as I walked over to him.

"Yes daddy?"

San smirked at the name and patted his lap. I straddled him as he massaged the pink flesh of my ass. I moaned and grinded onto his dick as we made out.

Fuck, he has me so weak for him.

I knew the sinful lust I felt for him was so wrong, considering what he had done. But then again, I was willing to be completely wrecked by him. He just made me so crazy for him.

San grabbed my waist and pushed me onto the bed as he quickly got over me.

"Should I cuff you or not during sex?"

"I- whatever you like."

"No it's up to you babe I don't mind."

San paused and looked into my eyes. I watched as he started smiling.

"You called me babe!"

I widened my eyes as I realised he was right. I started blushing. I cleared my throat as he caressed my cheek.

"I love you babe."

I was stunned. My heart started fluttering as I grew hotter.

"I- I love you too. And you can cuff me."

We both smiled widely and I felt San cuffing me to the bed. I gladly let him and gasped when I felt his fingers slowly enter me. He pushed two of them in and started thrusting.

I repeatedly moaned his name as he sucked my nipples and chest. That mixed with the sensation of his fingers in me really made me lose control. But then again, I had already lost my sanity when I continued to want him even after knowing his true side.

He eventually pulled out much to my dismay. Instead though, he spread my legs and I felt the tip of his dick align with my prepped hole. I bit my lip in anticipation. After a few seconds, San just kept circling my rim. I couldn't handle the teasing anymore.

"D-daddy I want you to f-fill me up~"

San smirked.

"Such a desperate little slut~ I won't go easy on you tonight."

"Then don't daddy. Wreck me."

San kissed my lips sloppily as he pushed his dick inside of me slowly. I groaned from pain and pleasure into the kiss, sending vibrations into our already hot mouths.

After I was all bottomed out, San pulled out of me and rammed back in. I slightly screamed from the sudden pain and felt my eyes tear up at the hugeness of his length.

"F-fuck daddy you're so big~"

I moaned when he repeated the action, this time going in deeper. He did this a few more times until I got used to it.

"Mghmm~ F-faster~"

San smirked again. Fuck, I couldn't get enough of how hot he looked like this. So dominant and controlling.

"Beg for me kitten~"

I managed to open my eyes slightly even though my vision felt clouded with tears and lust.

"P-please daddy fuck me f-faster~"

"Good boy~"

I blushed.

He started thrusting faster until I was practically alerting the neighbours. Each thrust brought me to heaven and back. I never wanted this to stop. The fact that my hands were also binded made this so much more sensual. I loved the feeling of being constrained so he could do whatever he desired to me.

New kink unlocked.

I would have chuckled, had it not been for an overwhelming feeling of pleasure shooting through my veins.

"D-daddy I'm going to c-cum!"

San increased his already inhuman pace somehow and I felt myself finally combust.

I panted heavily as I released onto my stomach. I felt San's cum also shoot inside me, filling me up with the warm liquid. We both moaned loudly in unison. 

After riding out his high, San pulled out of me and uncuffed my wrists.

He collapsed on top of me and pulled a blanket over our bodies.

"I love you so much Woo."

"I love you too Sannie."

We both held each other and cuddled. This couldn't have ended any better. 

I love you so much San.

I guess I truly am insane for you.

And just like that, I fell asleep, a content smile plastered on my face.

                                                             The End.

-------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyy I hope u enjoyed reading all of that! I would luv to get some feedback. And I may write a special chapter for this book as well if u want it.

Anyways, I will be making a new book called 'Heliotropes and Homicide' so feel free to check it out once I publish it. And it will also have darker themes. (kidnapping, stalking, murder etc.)

But thanxx so much for reading this and getting me to 100+ reads. It means sm to me! I luv u!!!! <33333