-Sexual Entangle-

After telling San about the stalker, he embraced me into his arms. 

"Don't worry Woo. Things will get better."

I nodded.

"Hopefully."

And then I was struck with a question.

"San?"

"Yeah?"

"How did you get to me so quick earlier today?"

San paused.

"Oh uhh... I was in the area in a store."

I grew confused.

"But there aren't any stores there."

"Oh sorry. Did I say stores? I meant I was... taking a walk."

I became hesitant but decided to believe him anyways. After all, he was protecting me, wasn't he? I didn't know what I would do without him.

"Thanks Sannie."

San slightly pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes. I drowned in his hypnotising dark ones.

"For what?"

"For coming to save me."

I didn't fail to notice the tension between us either. Or how San had progressively gotten closer to my face.

He pushed a lock of hair behind my ear as I admired his perfect being. And then.... I closed my eyes, relishing the effects his soft lips had on me.

We gently kissed each other for a few moments, ultimately leading to a more passionate and heated make out session.

San pushed me down onto his sofa and got on top of me. He started kissing and sucking my neck as I moaned. I couldn't help myself. He was too appealing to resist. So like a slut, I wanted to offer myself to him.

"S-San take me~"

San stopped what he was doing and looked deeply into my eyes. I saw how his eyes visibly darkened with desire. He barely looked like himself anymore. Still, it turned me on even more.

"As you wish~"

San started unbuttoning my shirt hastily. Once he was done, he moved the fabric to gain full access to my naked chest. I trembled like a leaf in the wind under his touch as he ran his fingers across my chest. He stopped at my nipples and began to play with them as I unintentionally let out a moan. I grew a bit flustered and bit my lip to stop those unholy sounds.

"I want to hear your pretty moans baby~"

I turned into a red tomato at that point and looked away. San grabbed my chin and made me look back at him.

"Be a good boy and listen to daddy."

I gasped, not used to his stern dominant side.

"Do you understand?"

I nodded. San grinded against my hard dick, catching me off guard.

"Use your words baby. Do you understand?"

"Mmh~ Y-yes."

He pinched my nipple, making me whimper from the addictive pleasure and pain.

"Yes what?"

"Y-yes daddy~"

"Good boy~"

He ruffled my hair and smirked. I didn't know why but I fucking loved this side of him. How he was so dominant with me. I wanted to submit myself to him just so he could use me over and over again. I wouldn't even mind it. Fuck. I wanted it.