𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Jaidyn and Kyonni had returned from the store around 2 hours ago. So far the group had eaten dinner, decorated Christmas cookies, and played a few games.

They were now in the living room watching Friday after next, They as in Jaidyn and Phoenix since Kyonni and Taniyah were crawled up on the second couch, sleeping while Malakai and Myah were on their phones, occasionally dozing off.

Jaidyn laughed at the screen as the 2 men playfully argued in the car, not feeling Phoenix's eyes piercing into her. Her conversation with Malakai was heavy on her mind and felt as if now was the best time to say something.

"Jai," Phoenix blurted randomly, following her first mind.

"Hm?" Jaidyn hummed, averting her attention from the TV and onto Phoenix. Phoenix cleared her throat, playing in her hair about trying to see how she wanted to form her sentence.

"I love you," Phoenix finally admitted and immediately began to study Jaidyn's face for any signs of rejection.

Jaidyn just sat there with her mouth parted and furrowed eyebrows, trying to gather her thoughts. She felt the same way, of course, she had been feeling as if she loved Phoenix for a while  — She just wasn't expecting her to say it now.

Especially not while they were sitting in a living room full of their friends watching two grown-ass men chase another man around a parking lot.

Seeing that Jaidyn wasn't saying anything back Phoenix just sighed in defeat, moving to get up off the couch but Jaidyn grabbed her arm pulling her back down.

"Wait," She said, scooting closer to her. "I love you too." She spoke with a warm smile, intertwining their hands in her lap.

She watched as Phoenix's pupils dilated, staring back into hers.

"You lyin'? Don't lie to me ma, iah whoop yo' ass innis bitch," She chuckled, shaking her head making Jaidyn laugh.

"No baby, I love you," Jaidyn said confidently and Phoenix's face lit up, smiling brightly as she leaned in hugging her tightly, stuffing her face into the crook of her neck.

"I love you more, mama. You can't ever leave me, ite?" She muffled into her neck.

"I didn't plan on it baby," Jaidyn responded, rubbing her fingertips through Phoenix's wild locs.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

December 24th
Sunday

The next morning everyone was up bright and early sitting around the beautifully decorated tree — thanks to Jaidyn,  getting ready to open their gifts together.

"Malakai! Put your hat on!" Jaidyn clapped at him. The group was also dressed in matching themed pajamas that Jaidyn bought them all.

She was a huge holiday fan.

Malakai let out an exasperated sigh, aggressively pulling the Santa hat over his thick locs making Jaidyn smile.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें