𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"I think I love Jaidyn," She mumbled lowly and Malakai tilted his head at her.

"Fuck you mean think? You either do or don't, don't play with my bestie," Malakai rolled his neck.

"I mean it's only been two months, I think I'm moving too fast. I just want to be sure with myself before I just go throwin' them words around, you feel me?" Phoenix shrugged with a sigh, eating an Oreo even though Jaidyn told them to stop.

This had been heavy on Phoenix's mind for a while. She didn't think it, she knew for sure she loved Jaidyn she just was afraid to tell. Afraid that Jaidyn didn't feel the same, even though she showed it.

It was just Phoenix's overthinking playing with her mind.

Malakai sighed, shaking his head before moving to sit down next to Phoenix at the island. He just stared at her for a moment before punching her in the chest making Phoenix hiss.

"What the fuck, nigga!" She wailed, punching him back in the arm. "I'm tryna talk to you, bitch!

"We are talkin'," Malakai rolled his eyes. "Now anyways," He started, clearing his throat.

"It don't matter how long it's been, nigga. I love the fuck out of Myah, loved her after a month. She put that lil' shit on me and ouu wee!" He exclaimed, patting his chest and Phoenix just blankly stared at him.

"Shit, my bad this about you." He snickered. "Anyways, love doesn't have a time frame. Don't matter if it's 3 days or 3 years. Jai yo' number one supporter, besides Ms. Gen, bless her heart." He said placing a hand over his heart and Phoenix chuckled.

"Y'all together all the time, y'all can confide in one another, you feel safe with her, am I right?" He asked and Phoenix nodded vigorously. "Exactly. If you feel like you're your best self being with Jaidyn, then you love her dumbass." Malakai clapped his hands together.

Phoenix just stared at him, slowly nodding as she took in his words. She knew that she felt all of those things about Jaidyn and that she always would on good or bad terms.

"Ite," She nodded, dapping him up. "I guess you do have a brain up there huh?" She asked rhetorically and Malakai smacked his lips, getting up to walk away.

 "I guess you do have a brain up there huh?" She asked rhetorically and Malakai smacked his lips, getting up to walk away