Part 23 - Hallow-Queens

Y/N POV

It has been decided... we now know our guest list, with a little input from me, it was the girls' party anyway.

Looking for excuses for adults to act like animals, boozing and destroying shit.

Oh, and the girls are going to be wearing little to nothing, or some skimpy shit.

But don't think you can get anything that easy, because I'm around... aka... on the couch and in pain the whole time, but still, and the big rule for our party, you have to dress up.

No costume, no entry, and you can't be yourself, you have to actually look different.

Even a cone on your head will pass as VLC Media Player, it's easy...

It didn't occur to me that this "bunny suit" that Kali wanted to wear is just a step down from a one-piece swimsuit... and some fucking stockings...

Kai helped me come up with an outfit to go with her.

While Eve is being a sexy demon, how original, Kai is going to be a sexy vampire, and I'm going to be a slaughtered vampire.

Shirt off, pale skin somehow, fancy attire, fake teeth, the whole shabang.

Eve wanted to get a couple fake stakes to stick on my back, but that didn't work, it was way too uncomfortable.

In fact, that's what we're trying to do right now, before the party starts.

Sona's coming to DJ, that's the only person we're waiting on before people show.

Eve: Come on, darling, just wear the fake stakes! You don't even have to move!

Y/N: Ugh, darling, it hurts! I can't even move, period. With you guys dressed like that... it's painful... the bandages should be enough...

Eve: Ugh... alright, then we'll... cover the stakes in blood and set them next to you.

Y/N: That soundshh purfecsh...

I adjust the teeth so I can speak again, making Ahri snicker.

We all look over at Ahri.

Kali: Girl, where's your costume? If my miserable ass has to have her thighs crushed in these stockings, you need to wear your digs!

Ahri: I COULDN'T MAKE A DECISION!!! Okay?!

Eve: This is bad.

Y/N: Really bad, what ideas did you have? We still have about an hour, so hurry!

Ahri plops down on the cushion in front of me, and she takes my hand when I put it on her thigh.

Y/N: Just relax... we'll help you out, what ideas did you have?

Ahri: Endless, silly like a jester, all the way to tribal, like a real wolf.

Y/N: You're furry enough... hmmm...

Ahri: I also wanted to bust out Eve's catsuit, but... I think I might've had to cut a hole into it for my tails...

Y/N: Yeah that wouldn't have been good.

I look at my vampire wife and a sexy demon dabbing fake blood all over the fake stakes.

Kali, on the other hand, is trying to look like she isn't hungover by putting in some eye drops.

Holy shit they're all so pretty...

Hmmm... what if we made her an actual kitsune?

Y/N: I got an idea... you want to embrace your inner heritage?