Part 20 - That Foxy Typa Love

Y/N POV

We pull into the parking garage, taking the elevator down.

Y/N: Park next to me if you can, that's my guest space.

Ahri: You get a guest space?

Y/N: Yeah, park up.

She hits the brakes, making me grunt.

Ahri: Sorry! Sorry...

Y/N: Hey, I'm just as guilty as you are! I was the one tackling you down and... g-grabbing onto your tails.

Ahri: You were getting a little rough... but... please don't be weird!

Y/N: Well, that means you're about to be weird-

Ahri: It felt good when... y-you did that.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm sure, Eve likes that.

Ahri: Does she? A fan did that and... let's just say we never saw that fan ever again.

Y/N: She likes it when I do it. Also, she likes it when I massage around the... lower back and tailbone region. Basically, where your tails come out of.

Ahri: Oh, I never thought about that before...

Y/N: Oh, Eve loves it, she practically purrs like a cat when I do it. It makes bedroom time very satisfying for both parties. But... I mean, it's Eve, I'm satisfied when she enters the room.

It's actually when any of them enter the room, fucking supermodels I swear.

Ahri giggles slightly, relaxing just a tad.

I'm sure this event didn't help her stress at all.

She's jittery, she looks like my pet dog I had when I was a kid after the vacuum was done running.

Eyes wide open as her hands just sit on the wheel with the car off.

Her tails and some parts of her body, just a little shaky.

She has so much in her that she can't even conceal it anymore.

Y/N: Alright, this was a little awkward to talk about with someone who apparently... isn't... into... *grunt* me.

I almost fall but catch myself on her door, she dashes over to help me up.

Ahri: Where did you get that idea? *Nervous snickering*

Y/N: What? You said it yourself? Every time I would... *grunt* try my classic, snarky Y/N rizz, you would just shut me down.

Ahri: Alright, you're just making my problem worse, I'm one step closer to having a fucking meltdown...

Y/N: See! Like that!

Ahri: Please... Y/N, you're sweet and spicy, but shush... for right now, before I snap.

Y/N: Come on...

Ahri: NOW!!!

She screams it in my ear, making my left ear begin to ring as I lean against the elevator railing.

I gently place my hand on her back, rubbing her back to try and console whatever tame kitsune-girl is left in there.

Y/N: You... me... and you can just play or... watch whatever you want, how about that?

Ahri: But I wanted to do what you wanted and... you got hurt.

Y/N: Yeah, you did do what I wanted to do, get hurt so I can guilt trip you.

She looks up at me, scolding as her ears furrow.

Y/N: I'm kidding! I'm kidding! I did what I wanted to do... which was... I mean, pretty much, just spending time with someone who could use it. Take advantage of the opportunity, see what happens at the end of it. I end up with a back injury, and you end up with a bad case of the jitters.