Part 2 - Start My Song

Y/N POV

Yasuo plop down on the couch in sync. 

He takes his tie off, tossing it on the coffee table and kicking up his feet. 

I made sure to grab some beers for us before I took a seat, and he appreciates it always. 

Yasuo: Damn, thanks. 

Y/N: Of course, bro, it's ritual. 

I dig in my pockets for the slips of paper the girls gave me, pulling out a napkin with two numbers on it. 

Y/N: So, just numbers, no names.

Yasuo: See, that's how we know that Sarah chick was graduated, she was smart enough to give us her name. 

Y/N: Give you her name, and you better pick her up after work tonight, I bet she wants some of that Yaaaas-suo. 

Yasuo: You hear Jayce quit? Heard he was becoming a solutions agent.

Y/N: You mean a financial manager? 

Yasuo: Same thing, right? 

Y/N: You would know, I don't... pfft... so, he's gonna simp for the K/DA or something? 

Yasuo: Naw... he's working with Pentakill. 

Y/N: You mean "was"? 

Yasuo: Yeah, it sucks they stopped, metal was always a guilty pleasure, but... old dogs gotta lay down at some point. *Slurp* 

Y/N: Well, I got a song idea, hope they won't get offended if it picks up. 

Yasuo: What, you gonna rag on Pentakill now? 

Y/N: No, just send them off. I was going to make some covers, but I think I'll write something, play some metal riffs on the guitar and see how I could splice that. 

Yasuo: Ah, who's the nerd now? 

Y/N: Man... so, how was work? 

Yasuo: I got to leave early, it was pretty sick, I'm killing it there. 

Y/N: Alright, enough of this... dryness, I'm advancing the plot. 

He chuckles as I get up. 

I browse through my phone until I find the number for the Last Drop. 

I might as well give them a call. 

Jinx: Thank you calling the Last Drop Piltover, this is Jinx, how can I help you? 

Y/N: H-h-hi are you guys h-hiring? 

Nailed it. 

Jinx: We sure are, I'm the manager, when can you come in for an interview? 

Y/N: Anytime. 

Jinx: How about later today, a couple hours before opening? 

Y/N: Sure.

Jinx: Can I get a name?

Y/N: Y/N.

Jinx: Y/N?! Wait! Did you go to Zaun Area Middle? 

Y/N: When I was younger... yes... who are you, Jinx? 

Jinx: It's Powder! I used to sit next to you in social studies! I remember when you would doodle music notes on all of our papers, and we'd cheat off each other!

Y/N: Holy shit... well, damn, I can't wait to say hi, I'll see you later.

Jinx: No way... alright, see ya!