Part 21 - Sponge Bath

Y/N POV

I gently rub Ahri's shoulder with whatever strength is left in my shoulder. 

Her tails caress my leg, and I caress them right back. 

Eve: Nothing to be ashamed of, girl! He loves you! 

Y/N: It's obvious... you deserve the kind of love I can give you. 

Ahri: It's about time someone finally did... and didn't use me for likes or... wasn't painful awkward. 

Y/N: People need to see you as a person, not a celebrity or some idol figure. I can see right past those celebrity layers, and I know you only desire someone who can talk to you on your level. I love you Ahri, and there is nothing to stress about...

Ahri: Mmm... I-I love you too...

Eve: Awwww... was that so hard, darling? 

Ahri blushes, holding my hand as her tails begin to shape a heart, with five on the left and four on the right, angling down to finish it. 

Kai: Oh, that's beautiful! 

Kai takes a picture, sending it to everyone most likely. 

Ahri: KAI!!!

Kai: Relax, hon, I won't post it... you're adorable...

Ahri: So are you, Y/N... dewit...

I turn to Kai, licking my lips to flatter.

Y/N: Kai, did I ever tell you how your curves encapsulate just how much of a skilled dancer you really are. I mean, when I saw you that morning, I just couldn't resist, your beauty just... shines through just about anything. Your eyes, they glow with spirit of a faraway place, I mean, they say the quiet ones are the most observant, but you... you are the story, in and of itself...

*FORK THUD!* 

She drops the fork on the ground, stunned at my words. 

Eve: Well said, darling... anyway! I have to take Kali to get her hair done, looks like the True Damage thing is done for...

Y/N: What?! What happened? 

Ahri: You didn't hear? They're putting it on hold for right now, Senna is heading for Demacia, I think Yasuo is going into DJ'ing, don't even get me started on Ekko...

Y/N: He's like my best friend, tell me, please!

Ahri: Find out for yourself... they broke up last night... 

Y/N: Yikes...

Eve: And I'm trying to help her forget, we're getting shitfaced tonight, and Kai, you have no choice, you're coming! 

Kai: One of us has to stay with Y/N! 

Eve: Let Ahri do it! Or... I can come home...

Y/N: Yes... YES!!!

Ahri: No, that's fine! You can go with her, Kai. 

Kai: Ugh... fine... 

TIMESKIP!

The hours of pain and soreness pass by until it's Kai's time to leave.

She gives me a quick kiss as she heads out the door. 

Kai: I'll be back!

Y/N: Party safe, alright? Stay away from any coffee tables. 

Kai: I'll try... *light giggle* 

Ahri: Bye void-meister! 

Kai: Later!

She leaves me laying on my belly on the couch, with Ahri sitting right by me, against the couch on the floor.