Are they ? Jeonggukk eyes the pairs.

"You got a new haircut ?" Taehyung said.

"Oh my . You noticed ?"

"Ofcourse. You look really handsome in this." He added.

"Really ?" Hoseok jumped in excitement.

Jeonggukk cleared his throat. But that did nothing to get the two exited babies to get out of their world.

"How's your exams going ? Are they finished ?"

"Almost. "

"Oooh you're gonna graduate soon. Aww.. you grew too fast." Hoseok wiped his fake tears with invisible karchief.

"Aish stop being dramatic hyung" Taehyung giggled.

Jeonggukk poked his inside cheeks with his tongue feeling like a third wheel right after he confessed. Sorta confessed.

I gotta do something.  Jeonggukk determined.

"I never thought I'd see you here my little Taetae." Hoseok and Taehyung was chitter chatting while Jeonggukk was taking bold steps towards them.

"Oh I was here for My Bunny." 

That stopped his motions. Hoseok's questioning eyes fell on him. "Your bunny ?"

"Mmhm.. He's My Bunny.  Bunny , this is my sunshine hyungie." Taehyung introduced the duo to eachother. Hoseok extended his hand to shake the other's hand as if he doesn't know the younger since the day he was born.

"Wait , you came in screaming Jeonggukk... YOU GUYS KNEW EACHOTHER?"

"Petal , This is Hoseok that I've told you about ." Jeonggukk cleared his throat.

Hoseok gave Jeonggukk a look which the CEO acted like he didn't notice.

"Well , why don't we sit down and talk ."
.

.

.

"Stop it hyungnim. That dude was TOTALLY drooling over you." Jungwon slurped his next whole chopsticks of noodles.

V tried to defend but gave up and looked at Jungkook who has his arms crossed against his chest. Glaring at his helpless boyfriend.

"You guys weren't even there."

"Soobin told me everything." Yeonjun said eyes still fixed on his phone.

"He even said that dude didn't even ask his name or anything. Only V hyung's name " Sunoo chipped in.

"AND address."  Beomgyu added.

"Guys you-"

"Address?" Jungkook spoke for the first time after V has entered the room. "He asked your address?" That voice laced venom and V knew it.

"Koo , it's just that he was busy and "

"He said next time he'll have meeting here , alone with hyungnim."

"What did I ever do to you guys ?" V desperately looked at the bunch before looking back at him boyfriend with a tightened smile. Jungkook kept glaring.

"Uh- W-where's Jimin by the way ?" V asked to divert the topic which he knew we won't be able ro. It's Jungkook he's dealing with.

"He went to pick up Taetae hyung." Sunoo replied.

"What ?" V asked

"WHAT ?! " Jin asked loudly almost flinching everyone.  "Did you just said that 'Jimin' went to pick up 'Taehyung' who's supposed to be in Jeon Cooperation ??!?? JIMIN ? INSIDE OUR COMPANY ??"

"STOP SHOUTING!" Jungkook yelled.

"YOU'RE SHOUTING TOO NOW !" Jin shouted back.

"BOTH STOP SHOUTING !!" Yeonjun stopped both.

"Ok ok ok. Now what is the problem with the drarfie going there ?"

Jin shook his head and sighed. "Nothing." .... I just hope he doesn't meet Hobi.

.

.
.
.

Yoongi poured another glass of vodka to himself. He took a sip while balancing a cigar between the fingers of the same hand.

The other hand was zooming in a paused video on his iPad.

His eyes fixed on the face that displayed in it.

He gulped down the last ounce in his glass while keeping his eyes struck on the face.

.
.

.

.

______________________________

You guys have no idea how relived I am to wrote this after a long time .... 🤧.

I have an exam , 3 pending assignments and record book due date tomorrow but ... blah ... If I don't do this .. I might actually go crazy ...

So .. drop ur opinions my fellas ..

And always don't forget, I purple you guyzz 💜💜💜

- your innocent Author

MooN <3