"Don't worry hyungnim ,That's just Jun hyung ang Jungkookie hyung playing video games. oh shoot , I was supposed to bring this soon or Jungwon might eat me out of hunger." He hurried inside the room.

V looked back at Jin who's calmly scrolling on his phone sitting on the couch.

"V , what do you prefer ? Pizza or tacos or both? I forgot to order for you." Jin eyed him . "Come on tell me."

V furrowed his eyebrows and asked.
"Ok , seriously what going on in here ??"

"Oh , actually I don't know either. So Pizza ?"
.
.

.

"Hey .. Petal... Wake up." Jeonggukk tried to wake him up as Taehyung tightened his hug. He was aying incoherent words and shaking a bit.

"Hey shhh.... It's okay." Jeonggukk kept caressing his head and held him tighter.

"Hey.. Taehyung...wake up .. baby. I-It's ok." He doesn't know how to deal the situation. After calling a bit more louder he succeeded at waking Taehyung up from his sleep.

Taehyung eyes blinked with tears lining them. Cheeks puffed. He sniffed and looked around. "W-what happened?" His voice was hoarse still soft... Huh ?  Anyways , Jeonggukk kept his hand firmly on Taehyung waist when he sat straight on his lap.

"You were having a nightmare , I think." He replied.

"Oh .." Taehyung eyes shifted as he nodded slowly. Then only he realised where he's sitting. Taehyung instantly jumped out of Jeonggukk's lap with Jeonggukk's help by the way , or he would've been on floor.

"I- I...I I ..I'm S-sorry. I d-didn't mean to sit ....I mean s-sleep o-on your...I - " Taehyung's entire face mirrored the color of his maroon shirt even his necks was blushing red.

"...i-its just i- I ..I'm not m-myself when I'm s-sleepy ..and I never meant to o-offend...." Taehyung kept on rambling not looking up at Jeonggukk's face. If he looked up , he would've have seen an amusing gentle smile on Jeonggukk's face. He was quite enjoying Taehyung's flustered state. Way too much actually.

"Arggh.... How stupid can you be Taetae?" Taehyung buried his face to his palms scolding himself.

Jeonggukk cleared his throat. "Yes you indeed caused me some trouble...." Taehyung was ready to apologise again. ".... But not in a bad way." Jeonggukk completed his sentence. Making Taehyung confused with it.

"Huh ?"

".. It was a kind of trouble that made me realise how much I've fallen for you."

Jeonggukk froze hearing his own words. Huh ?

Taehyung looked up at the CEO , still with red cheeks . "What did you - "

*slam*

"JEONGGUKK ! DID YOU RECIEVE THE MAIL I SENT YOU ?"

Both the guy's looked at the loud voice that entered the room slamming the door open.

"Hoseok?"

Hoseok however didn't lay a glance at his CEO. His eyes were fixed on the other male who was staring back at him. The hacker slowly took steps closer to Taehyung's direction and Jeonggukk stood up in alert.

Hoseok elevated his hands upto Taehyung. Right when Jeonggukk was about to stop Hoseok , he heard -

"TAE TAE ?" Hoseok screamed.

"Sunshine Hyungie ?" Taehyung screamed back.

They hugged like they are soulmates who are meeting eachother after decades.