Welcome to a Strange Room, Rumi-chan!

Start from the beginning

Azz staggered briefly, losing grip on the gremlin who flung herself to be in step with Rumi. "Indeed! Let us go to classes now! The sooner we complete our work the sooner we may prepare!"

"Have fun you three! I'll finish these last three and will be on my way in a jiffy!" Kirio waved them off with a bubbly laugh. A careful stack of the multiple miniature casings around him with the newly presented and largest of the bunch positioned in front of his workstation. "Kay! That one will be our opener to start the night with a dazzling bang!" Rumi continued to cheer, heading out the door with a happy tune on her lips and missing a dark smirk that came to the third-year's face. "Couldn't agree more!" He had ended the conversation with, falling back into a silence that left Asmodeus the only one unnerved with it paired with that smile.

The pinkette glared at the teal-haired demon for a moment, his stomach twisting at the way he had agreed but in the end pushed the tension away to quickly follow Rumi and the gremlin who both decided to stop by the student kiosk on the way to their cavernous classroom to refill Irumi's dwindling class snack supplies.

Kalego paused in the halls briefly, watching in silence as three of his class clowns raced down the hall towards one of the school stores close by in the Battler tower. He felt the urge to demand no running but kept himself quiet, deciding to merely watch the designated leader of his idiotic class pass by with the stupidest smile on her face. Seeing that relaxed- excitable expression- one that finally looked so genuine relaxed him in a way he couldn't explain. She made it through the night and for once seemed genuine in her expressions. The Naberius closed his eyes, feeling the weariness that had been building for hours on end finally loosened the tension that lined his figure. "It won't be long for the event to begin..." he muttered lowly to himself, moving on through his morning routes letting himself finally muse all the back and forth he'd need to do throughout the day to ensure stalls were being set up and running smoothly along with see how Dali and Suzy were doing with that annoying skit they planned out to do.

As the first few hours of the day flew by, Rumi along with many of her fellow first-years were finished with the day's lessons and could be found in the lunchroom, watching the adorable advertisements of the battler party made by the teachers Suzy and Dali.

Rumi giggled, setting her fork down as the adorable school-made advertisement stopped briefly. "How adorable!" She chirped, scooping up more food. "It appears they put together a video to introduce the battler party officially to all the first-years!" Azz commented in admiration of the teacher's dedication. "Mm-Hmm!" Rumi hummed with a mouthful of food that left her cheeks plump. "Dali-sensei and Suzy-sensei seem to be having a lot of fun creating it!" She chirped in agreement as Clara began to mimic the third teacher on the video's cheers in tossing confetti across the cafeteria.

"It's a Battler party!!!" Dali and Suzy's voice regained everyone's attention to the monitor floating close to the ceiling. Irumi paused her eating again to glance up. "So it is the battler party! A chance for the first-years presentation!" Suzy's voice spoke up showing the entry of the grounds where all the stalls were being set up. "It's a three day event! The Party Eve, party day, and closing spectacular!" Dali explained, tilting to Suzy with a devious smile he is known for. "My how lovely!~" Suzy chirped as Dali continued. "All students from every grade are allowed and encouraged to participate! However, upperclassmen will be busy with their workshops so this festival is mostly for those three lower years!"