Way to find a job

Finding a job sometimes can be really hard and exhausting especially when you're from the village.

Maria is a twenty -two year old lady who hails from the village of Marshal.

She is a devout Christian and she loves the Gospel. She shows respect to anyone who comes her way because she believes everyone deserves some form of respect whether old or young .

Just like most villagers,her parents were poor. Maria made a decision to go into the city to look for a job.

Maria's P.O.V💙💙
Woah, the city was huge and glittering.Wow . It was evening by the time I arrived so it looked so magnificent.
Just look at this

I barely have any money on me

I barely have any money on me . How am I going to survive in this city with nothing on me ? The people here look like they literally sleep on gold bars.

    Poor me . I was pitying myself when I saw an old lady struggling to put things in her car . Oh my ! She looked like she'd fall any second. I rushed to help her .

   Maria rushed to help the old woman who apparently was struggling to carry her groceries. The old  woman was so grateful.

'It's hard to find kind  young people like her these days'- the old woman thought to herself.

   Maria felt at ease with the old woman as they kept talking . "I'm Elizabeth Hopkins but you can call me Mama Lizzy" - she said in a sweet voice.
"Okay m'aam . I am Maria Heather"

They kept talking and Mama Lizzy invited Maria to her home after hearing her story. She sent Maria to a room to stay and sleep in .
(Maria): M'aam , this is just too much .

"It's fine . Make yourself comfortable".

She left the room and Maria looked around in awe

This is her room :

' I guess Mama Lizzy likes plants

' I guess Mama Lizzy likes plants. Tomorrow I'll help her cater for the plants as a thank you' - Maria thinks

God really helped her that day. She slept immediately after getting comfortable .
   The next morning Mama Lizzy told Maria about her plans over breakfast.

  ( Mama Lizzy): Sweetheart I have a friend who might get you a job.Are you interested ?

" Really?  Yes  yes, ma'am you're the best . I help you whenever you need me"
In the afternoon they went to a huge mansion and Maria is in for a surprise.