A sleepless night

Character: Percy Jackson x reader

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You were staying over in your boyfriend's apartment, because it's Christmas and he wanted to spend the holidays with you. So here you are, cuddling in Percy's bed. You've been exhausted lately, that's why you just wanted to sleep and cuddle till the holidays are over, but this didn't go according to plan, as the most things did. 

"[F/N], could it be that worms are just tiny and harmless snakes", you hear Percy whispering in your ear. "No, not yet Perce. I'm trying to sleep", you replied. 

"Would it hurt if I cut off my leg?", he questions. "Yeah, it would", you comment with a yawn following your answer. 

"But where do you feel the pain?" 

"You feel it in your leg, Seaweedbrain", you explained to your jet-black haired boyfriend. 

"But your leg is gone", he then remarked. 

You opened your eyes quickly and your brain started processing the question and what the answer is. You then exclaimed: "Now, I can't sleep because I have to think of this! Why do you do this to me? Perce, how could you!" As he heard this he started to laugh, you complained how this isn't funny at all, but that just made him laugh more and even burst out in tears. 

To shut him up you decided to kiss him and it worked. The moment he went silent and got invested in the kiss. You pulled away from the kiss and buried your head into Percy's comfortable pillow. You hear him complaining about how unfair this situation is but after a while he cuddles up to you again. As you drift off into the dream world, where everything is perfect.

But you're always happy when you wake up again, because Percy already makes your world perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's a bit short but the next one will be longer

Have a good day/night

Byee

your Ria