Paw Patrol: The Revival of the Dragon Pups Mother

Start from the beginning

Mason: (nods) To be honest, the other magic pup asked if I could do the same for the rest of their deceased members and their spirits! Except while very bad ones are sealed away!

Magica's spirit: I can respect that, still can you bring me back to the world of the living?

Mason: (nods) I promise!

Magica's spirit: (nods) Please do it, I really wanna hug my baby girls again!

Mason: (exhales a green mist which magically turns Magica's spirit back into a living dragon pup within seconds) Tada!

Magica: (feels herself) (surprised) I-I-I'm alive again!

Dragon Pups: (hugs Magica) Mom/Grandma!

Magica: (cries tears of joy) I'm happy to be with my family again!

Mason: I've also improved you, so you won't die again!

Mana: He's been kind enough to do it for all us magic pups!

Magica: (happily) Amazing!

Mana: Just keep it a secret, mom!

Magica: (smiles and nods) Always!

(scene changes to Magica being welcomed by the magic pups before Melody walks over)

Magica: (calmly) I was told that you and my daughter helped make peace between our kinds!

Melody: (bows)

Magica: (smiles) (hugs Melody and Mana) You both would make all our ancestors proud!

Angel: (walks over) Hi!

Magica: Hello! Who are you?

Angel: I'm Melody, Venus, and Wildfire's mother along with a few other pups from different timelines!

Magica: My daughters are Mana, Marine, and Prairie!

Angel: So you're a mother of three too?

Magica: Yep! To be honest, I also love big families!

Angel: (smiles) I do too! Did you know there's a spa here?

Magica: Ooh! Could you please show it to me?

Angel: Definitely!

(Magica and Angel walk off together)

Melody: I think mom found a new friend!

Mana: Mine too!

Melody and Mana: (giggles)

(scene changes to Angel and Magica getting spa treatments)

Magica: (sighs) This is the good life!

Angel: It sure is!

Magica: I know we haven't known each other for long, but I think we could be friends!

Angel: (smiles) I'd really like that too! Plus our daughters have become good friends!

Magica: I'm proud our first born daughters declared peace for future generations!

Angel: (nods) I agree!

(scene changes to Mason's arena where Magica is up against Abominable)

Magica: Very fascinating, a yeti pup!

Abominable: Aww, thanks Magica! Good luck!

Magica: Good luck to you too, Abominable!

Magica: (trips to whip Abominable with her tail but he dodges then pins it down) Whoa!

Abominable: I did some light reading with Aquamarine in the library!

Magica: (chuckles) Strong and did a little research!

Abominable: (nods) A little!

Magica: How about this! (prepares to breathe fire)

Abominable: (counters by breathing out ice then stuffs Magica's tail into her mouth)

Magica: (muffled) (surprised) Huh!?

Abominable: (wraps Magica's wings around her front legs and back then uses her tail to tie up the back)

Mana: (gasps) Mother!

Magica: (chuckles) Now that was impressive dear, plus showed me to practice more and learn a few new moves! You win Abominable!

Crowd: (applauds the twosome)

Abominable: (frees Magica's legs while untying her tail) Sorry about the rough treatment!

Magica: (chuckles) It was a fight where anything goes, it's all good! Plus I had fun!

Abominable: Me too!

(Abominable and Magica walk off)

(scene changes to Magica having fun with her family before Mana and Rune let her check out Adventure Bay)

(the trio fly above the buildings)

Magica: This is a very nice place!

Mana: It sure is mom! Also we're all happy you're back and alive!

Magica: (smiles) (happily) I'm happy to reunite with my family!

Mana and Rune: (happily) Us too!

(the trio happily fly off together across the skies of Adventure Bay as a star-shaped iris-out occurs before slowly going to black)

END