If you were a medic...?

So, The disassembly drones are absent in this chapter for obvious reasons. 

Requested by Gasp_o0o. Thank you!

---

Uzi

Well, this is taking place prior to the camp episode, so...

She went to you after prom to help her heal her hand. Of course, she could have had N help her, but she went to you because why not?

Other than that, she doesn't really care.

---

SPECIAL GUEST: Thad

He'd be kind of interested, but overall confused why you took so much time out of your lifespan to learn to repair drones.

He'll go to you whenever he gets even the minor(est? ist? whatever) of injuries.

He'll sometimes get injured on purpose just to have you tend to him, though this is rare.

---

Dollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

She'll fake not being able to repair injuries herself just to give you that small ego boost of being able to help you're S/O with something.

Don't ask her how she got the injuries though. She'll never say anything.

---

Tessa the sus

Well, it's not like she isn't impressed.

I mean, you spent all that time learning human anatomy to know specifically what's wrong, how could she not be impressed?

She'll sometimes go to you for help with a injury or whatnot.

---

It hurts, right?

"J, are you sure this is safe?" Asked the female engineer. J turned to her and gave her a thumbs up.

"Trust me, I've done the math." She replied. Turning to face the door, Tessa was unsure of what this Liquid was. 

Whoever was behind that door was weirdly obsessed with doors.

"Oh door..." The voice behind the door started. Tessa noted this and got ready with the bucket.

"Why don't we just leave this bunker behind? It can just be the two of us! Us two against the world." The male voice said behind the door. 

Tessa didn't respond.

"We can even leave my daughter behind! Anything for you!" The male voice continued.

Tessa, now in a bit of disgust, didn't respond.

"Door? Is everything okay? You've been silent this entire night." The male voice worried.

Tessa didn't respond.

"Door?" The male worried.

Tessa didn't respond.

Once the door opened, Tessa threw the bucket through the door, splashing whoever was on the other side with the liquid.

But the door wasn't open enough and the bucket bounced back to the thrower.

Getting some of the Liquid on Tessa and J.

---

MAN! That medic chapter was something, wasn't it?

Thanks again to Gasp_o0o for the request!

Word Count: 382