How they would react to a horror movie.

Requested by The_Jade_Wolf, and (Technically) MultiFandoWriter. Sorry it took me like, a month-

The art above is mine.

---

Uzi.

She doesn't really care. She doesn't get scared easily so why would she care? Maybe at a few parts but that's about it.

Now, If you were scared easily and were watching it with her, she'd hold your hand.

But other than that, don't expect too much.

---

N.

Since nothing really fazes him, (Because he used to kill to survive) He'd wouldn't even blink an eye.

That being said, If you were getting scared he would probably suggest doing something else, or just wrapping his tail around you.

But he would be heartbroken if a dog were to die in the film-

---

V.

Again, nobody would blink an eye. Hell, she'd probably brag saying that she could do better.

If you got scared, suck it up. She'd probably wrap her tail around you, like N. But other than that, cry about it.

Ironically enough, her favorite movie would probably be SAW. She just likes the torture aspect of it.

---

He still won't let me out. HELP0JAKA;LJKG.

Now, unlike the other 3, he would get scared at a few parts.

He'd probably wrap his arm around you in another cringe attempt at being slick. But it isn't really working.

Thad would probably like Halloween episodes on manly movies.

---

Dolly with the trolly because she sounds bri-ish.

Nothing really fazes her other than getting a bullet almost hitting you.

Besides, she's too busy with something else than to focus on your movie thing.

She'd walk out of the room after the first few minutes.

---

Tessa with Fantala.

I think she would be fascinated at a few parts. Like, "What? How did they do that?"

If you get scared at any point, she would cuddle with you to try and make you feel better.

Her favorite movie would be not dying at any point of time.

---

Hello everyone.

This is john molan.

I have taken over WaffleXD3818's end chat.

If you want him back, I demand twenty ducks, Thirty cats. And lastly, 50 Bats.

If not, I'll feed him to the Pancakes.

Word Count: 330