Confessions.

Uzi.

*After the whole 'prom fiasco' or whatever you want to call it, Uzi started to hang out with you more. After awhile she started to realize that her feelings for you were true. As cheesy as it might sound, she really did feel that way.

*She decided to invite you to the dome after some convincing. You, at the time, had no idea of her feelings towards you. Admittedly, she was really good at hiding her feelings. But after you got to the dome and saw her blushing a bit, you were confused but had a good idea of where this was going.

*She didn't get to the point off the bat, but you did have some conversations that seemed a bit off, even for her. Even then you still didn't suspect a thing. She seemed to take notice of this and seemed a little relived and stressed at the same time.

*Then it happened.

*"Hey Y/N?" She asked softly. You turned to her and tilted your head.

*"Yeah? What's up?" She looked away from you muttering to herself.

*"(God this is going to sound so stupid) Do you ever feel like... you want to stay with someone forever?"

*You just looked at her and tried to think of something to say.

*"Yeah, I do, why?" You ask, trying to figure out why she would even ask that.

*"...I like you Y/N." She blurted out. You kinda got what she meant by that.

*You stared at her in shock, trying to process what she just said.

*"Really?" You ask, not knowing what else to say (which is fair because you just got put on the spot.)

*"Yeah... Ugh, never mind  it sounds stu-" She started but you cut her off.

*"I feel the same." 

*She stares at you in shock, not knowing what to say.

*What else was there to say?

N.

*After you were valiantly saved by a drone meant to kill you, N started acting more... odd around you. Oh who were you kidding? Everyone could tell he had a crush on you. You being the lovable you, decided to hang around him for a while.

*Then the prom rolled around, and you were surprisingly enthusiastic about it. Though, you haven't seen N all day. (Did i forget to mention that you started hanging out daily? oppsie daisy.) 

*Before you actually made it to the prom, you decided to go outside the doors and saw Uzi desperately running towards the doors. Then someone landed in front of her. One thing after another and N and Uzi made up? After a minute, they both noticed you just standing there, dumbfounded on what you were witnessing.

*You let the two of them inside after N pleaded with you to let him inside, which you didn't mind since you knew N had good intentions. N started to give you and Uzi a rundown of the events that happened so far. Turns out, V escaped from the chains she was binded in. You, obviously, were freaked out by the whole ordeal because a murder drone who was insane breaking out of imprisonment and going for the dome while prom was happening the same day was a recipe for disaster.

*One thing after another and you three make it to the prom, confused. Another thing after another and V gets impaled, you get to witness a cool fight because N refused to let you get  involved, and whoopty doo. Doll dies. Well not really. She seemed to be passed out but you decided not to mention it because all things considered, she seemed to be bleeding out from her injury's.