Chapter 13: Connects as one

Smg4 and meggy frozen in fear, not knowing what to do in this very short time. "Speak right now or I will punish you both right now." The pink hair man said. Meggy snap out of it and spoke up in a nervous tone, "we were just going to the bathroom.. you.. know I have a very bad stomach.. heheh..." she chuckled nervously. The man look into her eyes for a moment and it gave meggy some chills to her spine. The man sigh deeply and pointed at the bathroom, "it's right there and don't be long, we need you both at the front gate. Or someone will tried to break in.. it'll be pointless anyways." The pink hair man walk by and turn the corner. They both waited until he is out of sight, Meggy grab smg4's hand and went into the bathroom together. Smg4 sigh softly and taken his mask off.

"Okay that guy gave me some creeps! D-do you think he's a boss here..?" He said with a nervous laugh. "We can't tell for sure.. he may look.. tough and all but it may doesn't mean he can be the boss.. we just.. had to keep looking and not get caught." She said with confidence. Smg4 agreed and open the door slightly, to be able to see if it's clear to move. They put their mask back on and continue this search. They had little time but it'll be quick for them both. They walk up to this long hallway, along with the windows on the right side of the wall. They keep seeing a circular glass windows on the ground, it causes them curiously into this mysterious glass. Smg4 tug meggy sweater. "What is-" smg4 interrupted her by moving her head to one direction.

They both look at one person, a person how is tied up and being dragged across the room, a very muffled screaming and a fear into their eyes

They both look at one person, a person how is tied up and being dragged across the room, a very muffled screaming and a fear into their eyes. The room they are dragging into is a lab or some kind of "hospital" room. The door shut and it was a very unsettling experience to smg4 and meggy. "That guy.. he.. looks like smg3 but with hooves.." smg4 said quietly. Meggy turn to him and gasped slightly, "what!? Thats what smg3 looks like?!" She said with a surprised expression. Smg4 shushing her and pull her in, "yes.. instead with hooves.. smg3 has paws, a long tail and a hook bone at the end.. I may be wrong but I think smg3 is not alone with this so called 'curse'." He said in a hushed voice. Meg nodded and look at circular glasses.

"Do you think smg3 might be in there? That guy was being dragged for a reason.. so maybe that's why those big circle glass are there and maybe smg3 could be in there with others! Smg4! We have to save them all!" Meggy said with a worry tone. Smg4 agreed, "I know but how are we gonna find a way to do so.. if there is glass doors.. there is a control panel somewhere!" He said. Meggy pat his back, "yes! We need to find a control panel.. set them free and get out of here." Meggy say with a hint of excitement. Smg4 nods and looked around. He froze in fear, he saw a man with pink hair standing there. Staring at them both. "So.. could you tell me why you both aren't at the gate yet..?" He said with a low strict tone. Smg4 and meggy looked at each other, without any idea, they both just ran away. The man yelled "Hey!" And ran after them.