Anda at the second place when she stood up she did not see anyone due to which she got confused because she saw Adhiraj presence just now then how he left so quickly.

She shrugged and throw the stick in the dustbin as she thought to throw yesterday anyways she did today.Actually She put her hand under the bed only to find the stick, but Adhiraj had understood something else and ended up running from there.

"Yuvaan, give me a neem stick too, I feel like I won't even be able to use the washroom today."

Tanishk said to yuvi as he climbed on the neem tree to plug out some so that they could brush their teeth and have some breakfast.

"For me also"

Adhiraj spoke from behind and his eyes went to Shikhar, uncle and Ritesh.

All three of them were sitting in line carrying a pot, in great joy and were cleaning their teeth with neem sticks sitting on a bench, made of bricks like a monkey.

"I have been watching since yesterday that you all have already prepared for it as you knew before that this going to happen, aren't you?"

Adhiraj said in disbelief as if someone had betrayed him.

"Now you know, get used to it son"

Shikhar laughed shamelessly.

"All these old men conspired together and trapped all three of us."

Tanishk uttered and snatched the pot from his dad's hand and went to do gargle before brushing his teeth with neem stick.

"If that was all you wanted then you all would have got up and left long ago but you guys had to have fun too so now suffer"

Shikhar said to which Adhiraj royally ignored his dad and went to snatch pot from Tanishk hand, Very soon Yuvan also got down and all three friends started brushing their teeth together.

"If someone took a photo of him like this, the headlines would be amazing tomorrow"

Tanishk said and laughed seeing adhiraj poker face.

"That after doing a dance on fevicol with Kammo, Adhiraj's wife threw him out of the house, now he is standing outside and brushing his teeth with a bitter neem stick."

Yuvaan also pulled his legs.

"And the headline will be even more better when people come to know that •Adhiraj Singh Rathore• entered the same neem stick in the butt holes of his best friends and both of them resting on the hospital bed, laying on their stomach."

Adhiraj snapped back while chewing the stick to which after hearing this, both Yuvan and Tanishk put their hands on their ass.

They become completely absorbed in brushing their teeth until all three of them hear a fart.

"Tanishk, you mannered less creature don't fart here!"

Adhiraj closed his eyes in irritation and said in his base voice to which Yuvaan also covered his nose, not able to bear the smell.

They one more time heard the fart sound, Whose voice frequency was low but could be heard.

"Bastard at least go in the corner and fart"

This time Yuvaan snapped back whereas Adhiraj's eyes were already scrunched in irritation because there is no problem with it at all, but watch the place where you fart because sometimes people around you can't tolerate the smell.

"I will hit both of you so hard that you will start bleeding from your mouths, I do it every time, so does that mean I will do it this time too? When did I fart idiots?"