"CHAPTER-51"

|Part-1|

|Part-1|

It was showing five am in the morning but all gents were sleeping after selling their horses. All ladies started waking up as today is the wedding of karan and ishita.

One Ishita was getting frightened and hella nervous. On the other side karan was drooling over his saliva on a pillow sack. A water of splashes fell on all gents like a thud breaking their sleep. They hurriedly sat up inhaling heavily.

As soon as they all look ahead, they see Amanpreet standing there angrily, that too with a bucket whose water just finished on them.

"Shame on you all, today is Karan's wedding, you all are still sleeping"

Amanpreet spatted angrily.

"But karan is itself sleeping dadi saa"

It was Tanishk, who uttered this sentence, increasing amanpreet's anger more.

"What's the timing?"

Adhiraj asked while rubbing his eyes to get a clear view. He was about to shout but after seeing his grandmother his mouth automatically closed.

"It's 6:30"

Amanpreet said while resting her palm on her waist.

"Yaar Dadi saa, you woke us up so early that the sun might not have even risen yet."

Adhiraj started sleeping again but amanpreet hit him hard on his ass due to which he quickly sat straight.

"I made a big mistake by dancing with Kammo everyone is hitting my ass again and again but why am I not feeling remorse or any kind of guilty?"

Adhiraj thought and cursed internally and wiped his face at Amanpreet dupatta.

"Where are the others?"

Yuvaan immediately pointed behind the couches making amanpreet walked behind the couch to look after oldie cockroaches.

"These three will taken care of by their wives"

Saying this amanpreet went to call their wives.

~•~

Adhiraj started walking slowly towards his room and stood outside the door. As soon as he came inside, he found Siya coming out of the bathroom as her hair was wet and the saree was also loosely wrapped.

He gulped the saliva after finding anger in Siya's eyes and a flaring nose. He saw that she took long steps and swung near the bed and started searching for something, totally ignoring him.

He leaned forward a little to see what She was doing and as soon as he saw the end part of the stick, his eyes went wide and before Siya could get up, he ran out of the room to save his ass from getting red in the early morning again.