"CHAPTER-34"

"Yeah, the more photo books I send, the easier it will be for them to understand,"

Siya said on the call to Rehan. They were discussing their about new client and making sure they would be impressed just by looking at their work.

"Siya"

She turned around and gestured to Adi to wait for a minute as he entered the room with his hands crossed behind his back.

"Hey, Rehu, add that new design photo book as well," Siya said.

"REHU!" he thought irritably, scrunching his nose.

"Done?"

Adi asked in an annoyed tone, not liking the fact that his wife was using nicknames for someone else and that day she was sitting behind Rehan on the bike during the wedding. It always made him angry because ever since college, he had wanted her to sit behind him on the bike, but unfortunately, it never happened! It just infuriated him to no end seeing her sitting on someone else's bike and not his.

"Rehu, I'll call you later, okay? Talk to you soon! Bye!" she said before ending the call.

"Can I have your phone?"

He reached out his hand, palm facing up, leaving her puzzled but she gave him the phone. He opened the back cover to check if there was a memory card inside, and sure enough, there was.

"Adi, what are you doing? Can you at least tell me?"

She asked in a casual tone, but he didn't bother to reply. He took out the SIM card and memory card from the phone and handed them to her.

"Aadh___don't do this!"

She was totally shocked when she saw him casually tossing the phone like a ball and in a matter of seconds, he actually threw it and it ended up slamming against the wall. Siya couldn't believe her eyes and gasped in pure shock, quickly covering her mouth with her palm.

"Yeh kya tha?" She asked him disbeliefly

(What was that?)

"Here"

He said, proudly displaying new fancy phone. She looked at him with disappointment and anger because it was her first phone. Ignoring him, she went to pick up the scattered pieces of her broken phone from the ground.

Knowing that if he tried to give her a phone, she would definitely refuse, he rubbed his forehead and decided to just destroy her phone in front of her instead of doing it secretly.

She picked up each of the pieces, trying to put them back together, but her phone was beyond repair. Adi huffed and knelt down beside her, gently lifting her chin with his fingers to get her to look at him. His heart ached as he saw her teary eyes.