How come I am in Jurassic World of all places?

I am watching Jurassic World, the fourth movie to the Jurassic Park franchise. It has finally came out of development hell in what seems to be a decade. The Jurassic Park franchise is about regenerated dinosaurs on a island called Island Nublar and a second Island called Island Sorna thanks to John Hammond. One thing is for sure; dinosaurs are awesome.

I lean forwards seeing the sign to the old Jurassic Park building where the boy's enter.

"The old building," I said, in nostalgia.

Then the scenery around me changed and I was sent rolling and stop against what remains of a rail. What? What the slag just happened? One moment I was enjoying a really good movie now I am somewhere else. I get up feeling wibbly wobbly.

"Are you okay, milady?" A male voice asks.

"What!" I shout, falling back landing butt first on the ground.

Two Velociraptors.

"Ah!" I scream. "VELOCIRAPTORS!"

"Is that what we are?" A female voice came out of the second Velociraptor.

"Indo said we were animals to the humans, Mary," The male Velociraptor said.

I notice he had blue markings on his side and the female one has a tint orange-pink markings on her forehead. Could that be Blue?, I thought trembling in fear and nostalgia picturing the theme tune to Jurassic Park echoing in my head.

"You...You can speak," I said. "Is your name Blue?"

The male  Velociraptor turns his head towards me.

"That is only a nickname," Blue said. "But everyone around here calls me Fred." He bows his head down along with Mary. "We are honored to heard by a random human."

"Ah look," Mary said, raising her head up. "The girl is scared."

"Don't be scared of us," Blue said. "Milady."

There he goes again, calling me 'Milady'.

"I can't trust talking Dinosaurs," I said.

"Can you trust my former Alpha?" Blue asks.

I nod.

"I don't trust Velociraptors," I said. "I have seen the movies."

"You can trust me and my mate," Blue said. "Long as you are around us; we will make sure you live."

So I am in Jurassic World.

How frightening.