ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13 [•ᴍᴏᴄᴋ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ•]

Începe de la început

"Anyways it seems that Stain and Shiragaki already met judging by Shiragaki's actions." Stretch says

"This is valuable information, thanks" The Chief says as he left

Afterwards that they just did talked a bit to their fellow classmates about some simple ordeals and stuff. Sans definitely did not participate in any of it, since he was being lazy like always. Even though they were asking stuff about his abilities that they vaguely even saw since Shift managed to strategically block their sight when the whole fight with Stain was happening. None of them saw the full extent of the fight and how one-sided it was. The sound of blasters and bones destroying concrete and stuff was enough to cover the conversations the two had. People were asking how and what he had done to defeat the insanely hard to beat Hero Killer. Shift on the otherhand was asked on how the hell did they managed to heal wounds to an extent since they did not show any signs of being capable of such a thing back then or even at school.
After the whole talk was over they used a shortcut back to the place where they intern. Upon arrival they met Hawks, who simply greeted them.

"Oh! You guys are back. So how was it?" Hawks asks

"It was okay. The Hosu chief of police did show up tho" Stretch says

"He showed up in person?" Hawks asks seemingly surprised

"Well yeah." Shift says with a simple shrug

"Well that's rare" Hawks says and then he adds "I wasn't able to join you guys, since my schedule was full at that time."

"Well have you left any space in that schedule of yours for our little mock battle?" Sans says cheekily as he remembers what Hawks said yesterday

"Yes, I have. I didn't forget about that." Hawks says

"So when are we doing the mock battle?" Stretch asks

"Well we should head to a field first. We can go right now, just follow me" Hawks says as he took off, exiting via the window.

Just like the last time Sans ans Stretch took off, using each of their respective blasters to ride on with Shift hitching a ride onto Sans's blaster since it's wider. After tailing Hawks for a while they arrived unto a field to where Hawks had landed. They too soon landed.

"Alright who goes first?" Haws asks as he looks to the three. His wingspan was on its full length signifying that he's ready.

"uh.. Shift." Stretch says with uncertainty as he eyed Shift who looked confused.

In all honesty all of them wanted to go last since they want to observe Hawks capabilities. I mean they stalked the human whenever it was a genocide run just to simply gather data.

"Okay, Shift you go first." Hawks says as Shift can only reply with as simple sigh and a nod

The moment Shift raised thier head a singular knife shot out. Hawks parried it with some feathers it was dangerously close to hitting his face, Hawks displayed a shocked look on his face he was startled, not because he was caught off guard he was already prepared for an attack, it was because of the speed of the knife he barely even saw it fly towards him. It could've easily decapitated people who we're not used to dealing with speedy attacks.

Shift was already gone when Hawks looked back. A shadow was casted above Hawks which instantly told him where Shift was. Hawks looked up to see Shift's blank expression as they charged onto him with a knife in hand. Hawks jumped back to dodge the oncoming attack, whilst Shift was plunging down Hawks left a couple of feathers to attack. To Hawks surprise Shift managed to dodge the feathers in midair. Shift rushed to Hawks using slashes of their knife, Hawks flew up to avoid the barrage of attacks yet it still followed. Flying knives were something to be wary of. In a twist of events Shift jumped up and hit Hawks in the side using thier fists but he hit back. Shift didn't really want to overpower a Pro hero since it would make them stand out. So they just made their attacks slower than what they're used to, this was the same thing they did in the sports festival.