"This is the invitation for my finale.You would probably got one of these but  these are special-"

"-seats for the contestants family members."

Dexton completed the sentence as he took a small breath and opened the invitation card.

Ezra swiftly stood and stand behind his brother to get a closer look. His eyes widen.

"You did it."

Ezra said as he took the card from his brother's hand. His face lightening up.

"Gosh. You fucking did it."

Ezra said he hugged Shaira. Lifting her off her feet. Shaira could not be more embarrassed than this.

She cleared her throat as she desperately looked at Dexton for help.

"That's enough, Ez. Let her go."

"I have not won yet though."

"You will win. Trust me."

Dexton said as he stood up and kissed her forhead. Shaira felt a lot of emotions. They were genuinely happy for her.

"As Shaira is back, Good night. I am off to sleep."

Ezra said as he took a yawn. His eyes looked tired. Shaira beleived his proffesion made him like that.

"Good night."

Shaira said as she waved at him with her hands. Half covered with her sweater sleeves making her look like a small white rabbit.

"Gosh, You are so cute."

Ezra said kissing her forhead. Shaira had gotten lifetime compliments today and it somehow warmed her heart.

As Ezra went off to his room. Dexton still remain seated on the sofa. He was worried about her. He couldn't stop her for doing that too.

Shaira eyes furrowed as he saw Dexton sighing. He took a seat beside her.

"Off to bed Shaira. Its very late as it is."

"I don't think. I would be able to sleep today."

Shaira said playing with her hands.

"Are you worried about your relationship? I can give you some advice. You know."

A small laugh erupted from Shaira making Dexton reminded of chat day before. Dexton shook his head.

"I would be glad to have you as my relationship consultant but no, I think I can handle that. It's just that everything is overwhelming, Dexton."

Dexton sighed as he made Shaira rest her head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Ira. Everything is fine. You are doing great given the circumstances."

Dexton said making Shaira nod at him.

"I think so too."

Dexton sighed as his little sister played with his hands trying to calm herself down.

"I will protect you. You should know that."

"I can shield myself just fine, Dexton. Noone could protect me better than myself."

Dexton sighed as he shook his head. He would never understand her. A helpless smile bloomed on his face.

"Speaking of shield. I got a call from Dr. Sordo stating-" Dexton chuckled "Miss. Shaira Angelina Vanedestine had threatened him that if his actions cause any harm to me. She would burn him down."

Shaira jolted forward as her eyes met with his eldest brother.

God, Dr. Sordo was such a snitch.