297.Kicked her out of the palace

Comenzar desde el principio

But even after Lalisa went into the coma and did not show any signs of waking up, Jeongguk never came to her.

'She did so much just to remove Lalisa from between but even after so much trouble she could not get his heart, yet this Lalisa did not do anything, and she gets everything.'

Eunbi looked at Lalisa and glared at her with her sharp eyes.

'This bi*ch. She didn't even die even after happening so much. She is so thick-skinned'. Eunbi cursed Lalisa inwardly as she closed her eyes lightly.

"Lalisa, I give you all the powers of Empress from now on. You can deal with this maid the way you want. No one can interfere in your affairs." he looked at Lalisa and said in a soft voice.

Lalisa looked at him with her shy expression with her tinted red cheeks. She felt that this action of Jeongguk was one of his best actions, she had seen since she came into this world.

Jeongguk has finally gave her all the powers of the Empress. She was so glad that Lalisa was the Empress, not a mere maid.

Otherwise, her situation would have been different. She sometimes shudders just by thinking about it.

She pursed her lips and nodded.

The maids in the kitchen were shocked to see the interaction between Lalisa and Jeongguk.

Previously, they had seen that their relationship was not that good because they were not seen together in public.

Moreover, Sandara always humiliated Lalisa and denounced her as an Empress.

So they thought that Lalisa was an unwanted Empress and they never took her seriously.

However, seeing their interactions today, they were shocked. They were now scared because earlier they were gossiping with Yuju and was afraid to get implicated with Yuju as well.

Their expressions have become pale and was afraid of Lalisa that she will punish them as well. They looked at Yuju nervously and felt their body trembling seeing her pitiful state.

She was sitting on the cold and dirty ground and no one bothered to help her up.

Lalisa glanced at Eunbi and then turned her attention to Yuju. Her expressions became cold and indifferent.

"You said that I can't transfer you from the kitchen, right? You were right. I was wrong to transfer you to the lotus pavilion earlier." Lalisa said to Yuju seriously. There was a slight smile on her face.

But the smile was not gentle but it was evil. Her smile sent shudders to Yuju but she tried to control her emotions.

She felt that Lalisa was regretting her actions earlier and she ignored Lalisa's sly expressions.

Hearing her words, Yuju felt relieved and thought that she will change her decision because Jeongguk has given her power and she has to restore her kind and angel-like image.

However, Lalisa's next words made her body to freeze.

"Because you do not even belong to the lotus pavilion as well. You not only disrespected your master but you refuse to accept my order as an Empress." Lalisa continued as she looked at Yuju with her piercing eyes.

"You refuse to follow my orders and not only that, you created such a big scene when I tried to punish you, which forced Consort Eunbi and his highness to come here. You don't deserve their attention. " she sneered at her.

"Who do you think you are? They came all the way here leaving all their work just because you created such a mess. Because of you, the work has also stopped. You 're such a disgrace as the head of kitchen staff." she ' tsk' as she shook her head gently.

"You wasted everyone's time and also your melodrama and stubbornness halted the workings of the kitchen. So... "

Lalisa paused in her words and then continued after glancing at Eunbi before speaking.

"So...you're not suitable to work in the palace. We can't let anyone work in the palace, who is disrespectful towards their masters and looked down on the crown of the Empress."

"Even if you don't respect me, you should at least respect the crown, that you didn't. So you don't deserve to serve the royalty. You're living off at the royalty while backstabbing them and bi*ching about them behind their backs." she plainly said.

Yuju's expressions have turned ugly hearing all the allegations by Lalisa. Her body trembled in fear as she looked at her in worry.

"You can take your stuff and leave this palace. And don't force me to throw you out. If you have a bit of shame left, you can pack your clothes and leave. I don't want to see you again in this palace. " she said firmly to her.

Yuju was shocked when Lalisa asked her to get out of the palace. Earlier she was only demoted to the lotus pavilion.

But now she was being kicked out of the palace.

Lalisa actually throws her out of the palace, that too in the presence of Eunbi and Jeongguk.

Lalisa did not even care that Jeongguk is right beside her and she did not maintain her image as a kind and magnanimous Empress, instead, she kicked her out in their presence.

She was ruthless enough to kick her out of the Palace. She did not even hesitate and punished her without any mercy.