Chapter 6 - Steamy

⚠️This Chapter contains sexual content. ⚠️

Presley let out a loud moan as Jade grounded her hips against her own. Presley pulled harshly at Jades hips wanting to girl to go harder than she was.

The sound of a lock clicking brought them out of their make out session. Seeing Beck swiftly pull his shirt from his body.

Presley and Jade quickly did the same before the met back in the middle in a fiery kiss. Presley felt Jade's body harshly collide with her own, followed by a moan from the West girl.

Presley guessed Beck had done his own hump against Jade's backside.

She heard the metal of Beck's belt become undone which caused Presley to softly push Jade off her so the two girls could strip out of their pants.

Presley watched Beck undo Jade's bra and attach his lips to the girls chest. His fingers going to work at Jade's clit through her underwear. Presley reached over from her place beside them and palmed Becks erecting through his boxers.

Becks darkened eyes met her own and they leaned over to meet for a kiss. Beck then roughly pulled Jade's underwear down, giving Presley a moment to appreciate the sight of Jade glistening wet pussy.

Beck then went down lapping up Jades clit, sucking, nipping, and fingering at the women.

Presley lightly pulled at Beck boxers, tapping her fingers against his skin to get his attention for permission. Beck answered by trying to pull them down one handed which caused Presley to help him take them all the way off.

Presley herself had barely been intimate with another person. Her ex boyfriend had always demanded his own pleasure out of her body. Never taking into account what he was doing to her wasn't pleasurable.

As Presley leaned down by Beck's side, between his leg and arm, she lightly licked down Beck's shaft. She repeated the motion a couple times before fully taking him into her mouth.

Beck moaned at the pleasure, which in turned caused Jade's moans to get louder.

Beck tried his be to refrain from roughly grounding into Presley's mouth, but the light licks and teasing sucks were becoming to much for him.

It was finally after Jade had came on his tongue with a loud scream that he roughly grabbed Presley by the hair to pull her up to his lips.

He briefly pulled back to look for a sign of permission to strip the girl of her underwear, it was granted by Presley reaching behind her to undo her bra.

Beck then pushed the girl down on her back beside Jade who was still recovering from her own orgasm, he then gathered the slick from between Presleys folds and inserted two fingers into her.

Presley moaned at the pleasure, her hands going to Becks wrist to between grind herself against his hand. Beck didn't let her though, using his free hand to push on her stomach to stop her hips from moving.

"Take what I give you princess." Beck muttered. And if Presley wasn't so worried about chasing her own pleasure she would've been surprised at the dominance in Beck's voice.

"Please." She muttered, trying to grind against his hand. "Please more."

Beck let out a small chuckle, leaning down and capturing their lips in a headed kiss.

"I have condoms." Beck muttered into her ear. "But this weekend we're all going to go to the clinic and get tested. And princess if your not on birth-control we need to get you on one."

Presley paused at the information, she had been on the pill last year but had promptly stopped taking it after her and her ex broke up.

She had talked to her mom about getting an IUD, or even the implant that went in your arm at the start of the school year.

It wouldn't be a big deal to bring it up again.

"Okay." She muttered watching as Beck rolled over to grab a condom off the table. He quickly put the rubber on then glanced down at Presley, pushing a strand off hair behind her ear then softly leaning down to kiss her.

They both glanced at Jade who had scooted closer to them. Then Presley felt Beck push the top of his shaft between her folds, gathering the slick to gently push into her. They both moaned at the sensation.

Beck leaned down to capture their lips together again then he leaned over to kiss Jade again. The kept his a firm pace as he fucked her. Never speeding up when she tries to get him to, he was teases her. Getting her on the edge only to slow down when she got close.

It finally got to the point where she was crying out desperately for the release that he had been building her up to. Four times he had gotten her close only to stop her at the edge.

Desperate, he was making her desperate.

"Please." She pleaded "please, I'm so close. Please faster." Beck let out a chuckle but didn't comply to the request. "Please" she whined.

Jade whom had been lightly kissed Beck along his neck leaned down to put her tongue onto his balls, neither touching her where she needed them the most.

"Please. Please I'm been good, daddy please." Everyone froze at the same time. Jade let out an uncharacteristic giggle, and Beck let out a loud groan.
And like a fire had been lit inside Beck he started pounding into Presley.

Presley let out a loud scream at the complete change of pace. And like Beck had wanted earlier, she laid there and took what he gave her.

The orgasm was intense, like nothing she'd experienced before. She wailed as he fucked her through her first orgasm and into the second.

And as the third was approaching he pulled out, roughly grabbed Jade, threw her beside Presley, and entered Jade after discarding the condom, going at an even intense pace in Jade that he had been in Presley.

Jade only moaned.

Presley groaned at the loss but leaned over to rub Jades clit. Jade let out a loud moan as she came. Beck then leaned over and attached his fingers to Presley's heat.

Presley came for a third time, as Beck came in Jades cunt.

The teens let out exhausted breathes as the collapsed in a tangle of limbs on the bed.

Presley leaned over to kiss Jade. "I'll have to wait a couple weeks to get the IUD, the doctors prefer you to do it when your on you period so they know for certain your not pregnant." Beck let out a groan. Jade let out a laugh.

"So after today I am out of commission." She muttered, she had noticed how they had been cautious touching her.

Trying to practice safe sex despite the pleasure they were all chasing.

Presley felt somewhat bad at the thought of putting them out of there normal routine with each other. She was the only one to have had an outside relationship.

Brad Freeman had been a mistake. She truly understood that now.

"You don't have to stop for me." She muttered "Andre said you two have a extremely healthy sex life." She laughed causing Beck to smirk and Jade to grin.

"If you can't, then neither can we." Beck muttered. Presley thought it was sweet.

She leaned over her own shoulder to peck Beck on the lips.