Tony Stark - I'm not the only one (sad)

Tony's been acting weird for months. At first I might have believed I over reacted but after last night I know I didn't.  He' s constantly lying to me and making excuses for coming home late and won't talk to me anymore. 

I'm walking to the kitchen wanting to get breakfast before my morning run when I see someone sneak out of the tower. She's pretty and heading away from Tony's room. My heart breaks as my deepest fear comes true. I've been suspecting it. He's been so distant lately I couldn't help it. I'd like to think he's changed and is loyal now but the evidence is against him now. I think back to when he promised he would be with me forever. When he said he would never leave. 

I eat slowly and head off on my run, taking the extra long route I found. When I get home I find Tony on the couch. He looks tired but I don't care I need to talk to him.

"Tony I need to talk to you." I say as he sits up looking at me confused.

"What is it?" He asks innocently.

"I can't do this Tony. I think we should break up. I used to love you but I don't think I can anymore."

" Y/n, what are you talking about. We've been together a year and now you're telling me you don't love me?" I cut him off with my hand.

" You and me, we made a vow. For better or for worse."

"Oh come on. Y/n you can't just start saying things like this! I didn't do anything wrong!"

I shake my head as he denies everything. "I can't believe you let me down, but the proof's in the way it hurts. For months on end I've had my doubts, denying every tear."

"Y/n please. This is ridiculous. Stop it with the games"

"I wish this would be over now but I know that I still need you here." I can feel the tears in my eyes begin to fall. Gosh I hate this.

"You're crazy! Did you hit your head this morning?"

"You say I'm crazy 'cause you don't think I know what you've done!"

"Baby what are you saying? You're starting to scare me."

"When you call me baby I know I'm not the only one!" He freezes in his tracks as he looks at me with mad eyes. I'm crying now, big tears running down my face, but to his surprise there is no trace of sadness. Just pure rage and disappointment. "You've been so unavailable. Now sadly I know why. You heart is unobtainable." I role my eyes as I glare at him."Even though the Lord knows you've kept mine."

"Y/n I'm sorry I really am. I just needed someone to actually love me."

"I have loved you for many years, maybe I am just not good enough. You've made me realize my deepest fear by lying and tearing us up. I hope you're happy Tony. I will never look at you the same again." I storm out of the room no longer crying. As I make it to my room I think more and more about my situation.  I decide tomorrow I'll call Furry and demand a relocation.

This one is very short. I was just listening to this song and wanted to try it out. Feel free to request and vote! Word count : 529