Chapt. 16- Not yet

Your pov-

Baji had stopped his bike alongside the twins. Everyone decided to spilt off, I decided to do the same. I walked to a nearby building to take a smoke break. I looked at my phone to see a text from aoi.

Little sis-
Yo~ guess what!

M/n-
What?

Little sis-
Haru got a hold of some mafia family you were talking about... they want a meeting with us in the next coming days.

M/n-

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! I was joking but if I can have some inside men that would make this a lot easier to play my cards...

Little sis-

Haru says "she knows but she still wanted to prove you wrong bitch!" I'm just as surprised as you are but not bc her family is a bunch of dirty cops.

M/n

You know if she heard you say that she's going to kick your ass right?

Little sis

Fully aware! So shut it please!

M/n-

Gotcha! I'll talk with you guys later.

Little sis

Kk! =^_^=

I look up from my phone to see those assholes gone! Fuck! I heard a notification from my phone to see a picture Mitsuya about to fight some one.

.....-

You better hurry kid, ain't no teenager here lookin to play nice.

.....-

Thank you for your help!

I looked in the background to see if anything was recognizable. Then I noticed a cafe that haru and aoi dragged me too in shinjuku! I saw a motorcycle that had a note on it.

We would be honored to have you join the family kid.

- yours truly ....Shinobu family

Holy shit! This is big! I took the bike and sped off to the location of where I thought the fight was happening. I finally made it to the destination of where I thought the fight was happening. That's when I saw one of them strike Mitsuya in the head with a brick.....I heard ringing in my ears as I watched people around me stare. I walk up to Mitsuya, not giving a fuck who was near. I stared for a second as if I was watching my mom die all over again.

"I usually don't kill people...I mean I'm not a monster anymore...." I put his body down as I felt the killers instinct in me rise.

"I think I can make exceptions this one time." I lifted my head and smiled.

That's when I heard a voice...it was Mitsuya!

"M/n enough!" I looked down at my hand to see that they were covered in blood. The Haitani brother's, one was under my foot and the other was being choked out. They looked bloody, tired, all bruised up. I let go and move my foot off the one brother. Letting go of the other, running to Mitsuya checking if he was okay. He looked at the scene around him with a shock.

"Areyouokay?Weshouldgo tothehospital!Doesyour
headhurtbad?If you're not feeling good we-" He grabbed my face.

"I'm okay! I'm fine what about you?"

"What about me? I don't care about me right now!"

"Well, I do!" We both laugh into each other's embrace. I looked at the two guy behind him with a glare. They seemed scared, I can't remember what happened. Other than I black out on rage.

Few days past-

"Takamoto m/n, the legendary boy himself." I bowed my head down.

"Shinobu shin." He bowed his head back.

" I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" He springs up to hugs me.

"What the fuck man! We need to keep it professional!" I said smacking his head.

" my bad, it's just I've always thought of meeting you in our past life!"

"I can't believe you're dad's illegitimate kid. How did you get in Tokyo revengers?"

"Our sister."

"Fuck man she's such a sellout!"

"Anywho, I wish to see my big brother and help him in anyway I can if I got to meet him."

"You're an idiot!"

"Whatever! You need my help don't you? What can I do for you bro?" We began to talk for what felt like hours.

"Okay, just whistle when you need help. You're playing a with fire so be careful bro." He smiled and patted me on the shoulder.
I just can't believe this shit.
It's been a while since I've talked to everyone. Since I've saved Mitsuya ass that is. I was walking until I saw Takamichi and Emma-chan! That's when I saw kisaki on a motorcycle. I remember what was to come next. I feel for my gun...no time. I run up and grab Emma-chan's hand pulling her into a hug.

"M/n?" The loud impacted of the bat to my back.

Takamichi pov-

"M/n!" I ran up to Emma to see if see was okay. She held m/n in her arms crying.

"M/n! You promised to shop with me..." Emma started to shake him.

"M/n?" Mikey came up from behind me.

"Put him on my back.."

"He's going to be okay?" Emma began to cry harder.

"He will Emma, he promised remember." We walked all the way to the nearest hospital.

"Nee manjiro..." m/n finally spoke after 10 minutes of us walking.

"Yeah m/n?"

" I never got to tell you something..."

"What is it?"

"I never felt this way about anyone."

" really?"

"Mhm!"

"Then tell me m/n."

"I love you Sano manjiro..." I couldn't see mikey's face but I saw water droplets on the ground as we walked.

"I'm so happy, you can tell me more when you get better."

"Hehe, I want you to meet my mom and dad first you know."

"I'm can't wait!"

"I love all of you guys!" I started to cry harder and Emma-chan was sobbing.

"When we get home, you'll make me some doroyaki?"

"Anything you want m/n."

"Yay, I'm happy that got to meet you guys. I'm really happy that I got to love you guys the most." M/n was still holding mikey tight.

"You're going to make just a little more m/n."

To be continued?