chapter 6.5: The beginning pt.2

Your pov-

I can't believe that I'm doing this. I saw the other members of Toman, as I mentally fanboy at them.

"Infighting really isn't my thing." Fifth division leader Yasuhiro Mutou said.

"But if we're going to fight Moebius. Then I can go all out." Fourth division leader Nahoya Kawata said.

"Which means this is the big showdown." First division leader Keisuke Baji said. I couldn't help but stare how good looking they were in real life. That was soon cut short by mikey pulling my face to his. I blushed at how close our face was to each other.

"Keep your eyes on me...AnD mE aLoNe.." He seemed pissed but jealous at the same time. He let go of my face as the light blush dusted my face from him.

"We brought all of toman with us motherfucker!" Baji said as he tied his hair up looking down at me and smiled.

"Who wants to die first?" Kawata said as he kept his smile as he looked at me as well.

"Peh! You're going down first!" Yasuhiro said as he walked up and looked at me as well then moved his sights back to the gang.

"Shit!"

"Things are getting interesting around here!" Hanma said with a smile on his face and holding peh by his head

" a big brawl on the day of the festival...really get my blood pumping." I saw as Draken came in the middle between me and Mikey.

"Don't..." Takamichi whispered.

"Right Mikey?"

"Haha! Let's do this!" Mikey said as he ran with the rest of the gang following behind.

"Kill'em all!" Hanma said as his gang followed behind him. In the heat of the moment, I ran to kick some chump in the face. More guys started to surround me and once more I proved why I was known as the Yakuza. Every man that came in my vicinity ended up with me cracking one of their bones. What felt like hours was only an hour until I heard...

"DRAKEN!DRAKEN-KUN!" That's when I knew he was stabbed my immediate reaction was to run over and help. But I got caught up with a couple of guys, that's when Haru kicked one those assholes for me.

"Get to him, I'll cover you." She said in another language only meaning for me to understand. I nodded my head and ran as fast as I could to get to Takemichi. I finally caught up to Takemichi as he carried Draken on his back.

"Nee, michy let me carry him. I'm a little bit taller than you." I said. He agreed and put Draken on my back. He coughed on my shirt as Takemichi was talking on my side.

"You're gonna be okay! We'll take you to the hospital. We'll save you, I swear!" He said, yet footsteps were heard in the distance from us.

"Takemichi-kun! M/n-kun!" I recognized the voices, it was Emma, Hina, and Aoi.

"We called an ambulance!!" Hina said.

"How's Draken?!" Emma-chan said.

"are you guys hurt?!" Aoi said.

"Don't worry he's alive!" Takemichi said, Emma had tears in her eyes. I slow with the help of the small group put Draken's head on Emma-chan lap. Aoi grabbed the bandages out of her bag. I decided to lift Draken up just enough to tie the bandages around his waist. I finished bandaging him up and laid him back down on Emma-chan lap again. That should slow down the bleeding at least until paramedics get here.

" Hina, how long until the ambulance gets here?" Takemichi said.

"I don't know but I think it's stuck in traffic due to the festival." Hina said. That's when unfamiliar foot steps could be heard in the distance.

~~The Son of Yakuza~~ Yandere! Tokyo Revengers x Male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें