chapter 5- safety second?

Your pov-I was sitting by a hospital bed because haru gotten into a fight with a Mobius gang members

Your pov-
I was sitting by a hospital bed because haru gotten into a fight with a Mobius gang members.

"Haha I can't believe you ended up with a broken arm." Aoi said in a mocking tone haru seemed pissed off.

"Yeah, chalk it up bitch! Those assholes should have learned from me breaking someone's skull that I'm not an easy target!"
She sighed at the whole thing.

"I still think it's impressive, ten guys in the hospital because of you." We giggled once more at haru which she seem to finally laugh with us.

"So what was that texted about?"

"Please let's talk about this in another language." I said to both of them, they nodded in union.

"So what was the text you got from  that Takamichi boy?"Aoi said another language.

"Remember I told you guys me and my sister made a secret language only for us to understand? Well he repeated one of the phrases to say I'm being watched by someone. I know he wouldn't have known, so I think I'm warning myself from the future."

"That would make more sense, but the question still stands how has the future change so bad?"

"Remember I told you guys I met the main villain of this story early? Well, I'm not supposed to meet him  until after a fight with Hanma...which means the story is going to change slightly due to my existence in this world..."

"So you're telling us not to be alone as the enemy watches us?"Aoi said while standing by the window and looking down at the people.

"No shit Aoi! That's exactly what he's saying."

"Listen, watch your backs and stay alert for what is to come. If anything was to happen to you two... I WOULD KILL the son of a bitch who did it."

"Such an overprotective brother... But he's right Aoi we need to watch our steps."

"I agree it's just a little difficult to watch our steps now."

"True either way, I have to get going." They both nodded their heads and waved goodbye to me. I was walking down the hallway from Haru's room. When I saw Draken and Mikey bowing their heads while getting yelled at. I remember this scene in the manga.

"YOU THINK BOWING WILL MAKE MY DAUGHTER BETTER, YOU WORMS!? YOU'RE A STAIN ON SOCIETY!"

"Honey please,stop!" I walked Infront of Mikey and Draken who were still bowing. I grabbed my checking book and wrote 100,000 yen on the check. I bowed as well to them and the mother came up to me to look at the money.

"In the future, we as toman promise keep people safe in a better way. I can help pay any hospital fees, money is not a problem to me. We sincerely apologize for what happened to your daughter. We will respect whatever you and your daughter want in the future." The mother started to cry as she took the money and hugged me. I couldn't help but feel bad for them.