chapter 7- a force to reckon with

Yes, I'm skipping the future for this one because I am slightly lazy but to recap... In the next future Draken is in prison because he was ordered to kill you. You already knew kisaki was aiming for you so you sent a decoy. The decoy was renounce as dead essentially that means you had died. But little to Kisaki's knowledge Hanma was working for you because he was in love with you. 'be mine or suffer...' so you chose to be his. You sent a letter to naoto letting him know what was to happen and like a dumbass he didn't listen. Takemichi read that letter and knew it was from you. He cried at the letter knowing he was to late but another letter was sent from you. 'Dear Takemichi, if you get this I'm currently leaving the country. If you go back in time again please warn me with this cryptic message. *Eyes are forward, yet the bird is free. Keep what is yours far but close at the same time. Eyes that are stars may lie on what is to come.* Please relay the message. Stay safe he's out for blood. From yours truly m/n~' that was the inspiration for Takemichi.

Your pov-

Your pov-

I was sitting in the bathhouse with Takemichi. He seemed out of it for a moment that's when I knew he just came from the future. I decided to play a prank on him, I grabbed his hand and let my hair cover my face. He looked down at me, I tried my hardest not to giggle at his confusion.

"Takemichi-kun don't touch me here!" I whispered fake blushing, he immediately jump up that's when I couldn't hold my laugher any more.

"Just messing with you! You just seemed so out of it!" I laughed as he blushed sitting back down.

"Boo♡!" Mikey said on my back.

"Ah!" I screamed.

"Haha you're that surprised?"

"Of course dumbass!"

"Grow up! You're not little kids anymore. Quit screwin around in the bathhouse." Draken said.

"You're a third year middle schooler and you're using a shampoo hat?  Don't tell me to grow up." I laughed at what Mikey had said

"Can you blame him? A big guy like him is afraid of getting soap in his eye!" I said laughing in-between my words.

"Shut it!" Draken said washing the suds out of his hair. He came straight to the bath as I hugged Mikey from behind. Mikey moved me to be right on his lap. I blushed at him with my hands covering my face. Draken grabbed me lifting me up from Mikey's lap and putting me on his instead. Again my blush got more red to the point my ears and neck were red.

" Man this is refreshing." He said as I moved off his lap to sit in between him and Takemichi.

"Draken-kun have your injuries healed yet?"

"Huh? Yeah they were no big deal cuz I work out every day. See! Check out my abs and my scar!" He stood up with a smile on his face. I couldn't help but stare at them. My blush was not calming down any time soon.

"Haha! You don't look like a middle schooler at all! Especially with the scar!" Takemichi said.

"I know right??"

"Oho" Mikey said as he swamp towards Draken.

"Huh?" Me and Takemichi said in union. We all watched as Mikey punch Draken really hard on the scar making Draken breathe hard.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR ASSHOLE?!"

"You haven't completely healed yet..." That's when a fight start between them. That's when I let a giggle out that all of them look at me, making Draken and Mikey stop their fighting.

"I wish we continue to stay like this... I mean I hope we never change from having fun here and there." I said while getting up from the bath and squeezing my hair. Draken came up behind me picking me up. He put me on his shoulder, I try to wiggle out of it of course but that's when I felt a smack on my ass. I blushed once again burying my face in his back. Mikey seemed jealous...

"Kenchin no fair! N/n is mine too!"

"Too bad short shit, I got to him first. He seems to like it too!" I smacked his back while my face was still buried in his back.

.....

As we were at the gang meeting I felt a tug on my shirt. It was Takemichi! He pulled me close only to whisper in my ear.

"Eyes are forward, yet the bird is free. Keep what is yours far but close at the same time. Eyes that are that are stars may lie on what is to come." I felt the shock down my spine that was code for ' The enemy is watching my every step and are out for those around me.  Yet the enemy plans steps ahead so play him in his own game.' so it is future me... We watched as the third division leader was Tetta Kisaki! I knew it! Shit!  That's when I felt the gust of wind, I knew immediately it was Takemichi and soon I pursue after him. Everyone watched in awe as Takemichi punched Kisaki in his face.  I ignore what everyone was saying around us until I saw Baji! He was about to punch Takemichi when I caught his fist. He seemed pissed but was caught of guard by me. His blush was light but yet still noticeable. We stared at each other for a moment, I blushed lightly. I decided to make him loose balance by hitting his legs. He seemed in shock but excited? Or something else. As he sat on the ground for a second. I giggled and offered my hand to him, he seem to smile at my giggle. He took my hand to lift himself up. That's when he walked up to Mikey to tell him he was quitting toman to join Valhalla. He looked at me as I seemed sad he was leaving. He mouthed to me an apology, I nodded my head at him telling him I understand. (Side note just if you wanted to know... Mikey told everyone about you and word spread about  you like a wildfire. Also after your kiss with Mikey, he claims to everyone that your his and Draken's alone.)  Shit is about to hit the fan again and this time I have to make the sacrifice of my life... You better watch it Kisaki, I know you're plan.

To be continued....?