Chapter 1: Meeting the main character

Your pov-Me, Aoi, and Haru stopped for a second to get something to eat before heading to the school

Your pov-
Me, Aoi, and Haru stopped for a second to get something to eat before heading to the school. I had accidentally bumped into some guy with glasses.

"Huh? Sorry didn't see you there..." I study the boy with glasses, he seemed familiar.

"It's fine." He seemed annoyed but I just smiled at him while pulling him off the ground.

"Well, as for bumping into you how about I buy you anything from the bakery?" He looked at me as he dusted himself off.

"Fine." The boy said looking away from me. Such a strange guy and what's his problem with me. I watched him as he grabbed a plain pastry with some water. I paid for my treats, Aoi, haru, and the boy with glasses. I was about to wave the boy off, until he spoke up.

"Tetta Kisaki"

"Huh?"

"My name moron! It's Tetta Kisaki..."

"Oh! Hahaha! My name is Takamoto M/n, nice to meet you Tetta-kun!"

"Don't need to be formal, call me Kisaki."

"Okay, Kisaki!" He walked off, I caught a glimpse of his ear which were red. Hehe I made him blush, wait...! He's the asshole villain of this story! I'm so stupid for not remembering I'm in Tokyo Revengers. I looked back to see that the guy who was an inch shorter than me gone. Whatever I'll bump into him later in this Manga. I ate my two pastries and drank my strawberry milk. Aoi and Haru were already biking off and I followed them with my skateboard. I saw Aoi had stopped so had haru they seemed to be looking at something. I stopped as well to see what they were looking at. It was a boy with blonde hair with a fucked up face and a taller male with black hair. I realized something in that moment 'Takemichi!' that's when felt the wind hit my face. I was skating to the scene as fast as I could. I stopped my skateboard when I was close enough to the stairs leading to the fight. I jumped on the railing and used it to kick this tall bastard in the face. I felt eyes on me, but decided not to give it my attention. I looked down at the bug I just squashed.

"Fuck! You made me dirt my shoes. You know it's bad to bully kids?" I got a good look at the bastards face 'kiyomasa'. I stood up to help Takemichi get up, he looked at my hand and grabbed it. He appeared to have a blush across his face. I giggled at his response to me being in this kinda of good looking body.

"You've drawn quite the crowd." I heard from nowhere, instinctively pulling Takemichi behind me. I looked to see a tall blonde nickname Draken but know as...

"The blonde hair and a dragon tattoo on his temple. The vice president of the Tokyo Manji gang!Ryuuguuji ken also known as Draken!" I looked to see that kiyomasa back up from a hit like that.

"Nee kenchin!"

"Hah?! Oi Mikey don't call by that nickname!"

"But all my dorayaki is gone!" He said with a smile. Everyone on the other hand started bowing while saying 'good work!'. The blonde boy licked his lips from the salt of the dorayaki. The blonde boy shorter than me by an inch.

"It's the leader of  Toman! The unrivaled 'Mikey'!" It was like love at first sight, I couldn't help but admire how mikey and Draken were so good looking in person.

"M-M Sano-kun! I'm with the 3rd year special attack unit. I'm akaishi!" Mikey didn't look at him which made me smirk for a second.

"You're in the way... Mikey doesn't speak to guys he ain't interested in." Draken said walking past him as well.

"Oh I'm sorry!" He said moving out of their way. Kiyomasa was finally met with his bosses.

"Good work..." Kiyomasa said as he gave them a half ass bow. I watched as Draken kicked him in the stomach. I snickered at what had just happened.

"Kiyomasa who died and made you king? You're really going to great the president with a shallow bow like that?" Mikey shuffled past them and came up to me and Takemichi. I wiped out the tears out of my eyes of how funny this is.

"Nee what's so funny?"

"Sorry, it's just funny how he got kicked."he looked up and thought for a second then started laughing as well.

"Hehe you're right it is kinda funny."I looked at him with a smile.

"What's your guys name?" Takemichi seemed scared behind me. I decided to pull him to the front of me and wrap my arm around his neck.

"The name is Takamoto M/n!"

"Hanagaki Takemichi"

"I see...Takemicchi and n/n."

"Huh?"

"Really?"

"That's what Mikey said so that's what it is, Takemicchi and n/n."

"Are you to really middle schoolers?" I nodded my head with Takemichi.

"Takemicchi and n/n from today onwards you two are my bitches!!Okay?~♡" I laughed in response and again all eyes on me. I let go of Takamichi and go up Infront of the blonde boy. I began to pinch his cheeks, everyone seemed shock even Draken.

"If I'm going to be your bitch, you better treat me right! K?" I smiled once more. He seemed to blush at how close our faces were. He nodded and I giggled releasing his cheeks from my pinching grip.

"Nee M/n we're going to be late!" I heard and instantly recognize that voice. I forgot about school completely, I moved away from Mikey.

"Move bitch!" I said running up the stairs to grab my skateboard. I waved at the group of boys down below me and skated off. What I did notice as we were off to school in the background kiyomasa was getting his ass kicked by Mikey. I laughed at this once more.

"Someones in a good mood today." Haru said.

"You remember, how I told you guys about this Manga I read in my past life?"

" I think I remember you saying Tokyo revengers or some shit like that?" Aoi respond.

"Well, that was the kick of the first scene in the manga. I just met the main characters as a self aware side character." I laughed once more as we finally were at the school.

"That means we have to stay on guard for the next 12 years are you kidding me!?" Haru said as she was locking her bike.

"Awe don't look at it that way! Look at this as in a learning opportunity for the fighting lessons we took from m/n!" Aoi said as we walked into the building and started changing our shoes.

"Yeah, I know but what if it turns dark? Like characters become yandere? Me and Aoi have to tread with careful waters."

"Well, if it does become like that just don't touch me. What drives a yandere insane is if they see that their senpai is having a better time with someone else than them. I'm a master of masking emotions, I did it for 21 years in my past life. I can do the same in this life too!"

"I mean if it ends like that we can provide cute outfits for them to see you in. We have some sort of leverage against them! M/n won't wear cute clothes unless we ask him too!" Aoi smiled as we walked to class on the third floor.

"I hate everything about this conversation." I said with an upset look.

"Hey, listen if it means Aoi and I get to survive. I'm willing to look for cute girl clothes to put you in." I gave them both the middle finger as they laughed.

"That's not going happen because I'm cute but not model cute. Plus what are the chances everyone turns yandere? This is not some fanfiction! If anything I might be the only dangerous person here." I said standing proud as we were at our seats.

"Whatever happens let's just make sure we get out alive together!" Aoi said as she punched her fist in the air. We laughed at the dumb idea, what we didn't realize the storm to come ahead....

To be continued.......