Wally~

    You were freaking out. "How did I get here? I thought that Home was supposed to keep him inside." You were trying to come up with something but then realized "Oh no! How is Max going to feel about this?!" You panic. You didn't want this, yes talking to Wally was nice and all, but this isn't what you wanted! Maybe you should have listened to Max and everyone else. But thanks to your stubbornness you didn't listen and this is what happen. With nothing else to do you head out of of his room and entered the bath room, with the clothes in your hand. "How the hell did he know what brand I buy and (undergarments/boxers/ or whatever you wear underneath) I wear?" You shudder. What the hell kind of creep did I talked to.

   The bathroom looks very expensive. That bathtub was huge and the sink was gorgeous too. You looked around to find towel and opened a cupboard where they might be but instead you found...... a lot of bath robes and hair spray. "What the fu..." You cursed quietly and continued to look for towels. Eventually you found them, apparently they are put under the sink. Why? I don't know. Anyhow you turn of the shower/faucet you undress and go in. The hot water feels so good on your skin. "I need to do this more often..." You were practically melting with the water. You use the shampoo, conditioner and body wash in there. Of course they were apple scented, what did you expect? 

   After your do your turn of the shower/unplug the water and get dressed. It was comfortable clothing kind of the same of what you were wearing on Monday. You wonder if his sickness is causing this. "What was it called? Love sickness? Yea it is" You muttered under your breath has you look at yourself in the mirror.You look at the necklace Max had gotten you. 

    You hold it in your hands. You close your eyes and wish in your head. Max... please come and save me from this nightmare. You open your eyes, worry is plastered on your face , your worry about Max and wandering if he knows where you are. You inhaled and exhaled and open the door. There was awaiting the lovesick person himself, Wally.

________________________________________

   It was the morning and Max and Jinks are on the couch. Max was messing with the cat- I mean Jinks. His guardian form was gone and it was just him in his regular form. "Awwww~ your so adorable Jinks! And your so tiny and soft~!" He says and picks up the cat and starts to rub Jinks' fur over his face. (Does anyone else does this? Or is it just me?) 

   He continues to mess with it until he heard a soft voice. It was yours......Max... please come and save me from this nightmare. He immediately knew you were in danger. His eyes turned a glowing white, signifying he was enraged. His form changed back to the armor, white and gold, shining in the morning light. He was about to run out but though for a moment. I will need help... I guess it's time for this small town to have it's probably first mob. He smirked and changed back to his regular form. He opens the door and sprints from house to house to tell the neighbors the bad news and plans. Don't worry (Y/n) , We are coming to rescue you!

______________________________________

   You stare at Wally as he stares back with a wide grin. His eyes were swirling, with a big red heart in the middle. "Oh~ sorry if I startled you my love~ I just couldn't wait! Im so happy your in my house! We are going to be together forever~! It will be great don't you see?" He grabs your arms and pulls you towards him.

    You tried to push him away but he is stronger then you and keeps you there. "Doesn't this feels lovely my love? Don't you feel the connection you and I have?" He questioned you, stroking your now soft hair. You feel... weird? Is he trying to do something to you? "T-this is not lovely Wally," You cursed at your stutter, and pushed once more and successfully pushing him away from you, "What ever your trying to do won't work on me. Now let me leave!" Wally looked at you confused and looked at your necklace your wearing. He noticed it was glowing, his pupils shrinks. "Take that necklace off. Now." He demands, looking serious. 

  Though you don't take it off. "I am not taking it off," You cover the necklace with your hands, "Don't even think about touching it, or me again." Wally looked upset, his pupils turned to a broken heart. "Why won't you take it off... don't you trust me? Don't you remember the good times we had and talked about?" He was trying to guilt trip you and you recognized it. You have been guilt tripped before in the past by your friends and relatives, you can practically notice it right away. 

  "I'm not taking it off and that final." You said sternly and glared at him. This is not the Wally you knew. Maybe there's a way to heal him from his sickness? You have to find out. Maybe you can look around Home later but for now you have to deal with... this. "Oh okay then my love...," he seems disappointed, "how about we go back to my room and cuddle? Does that sound lovely my love?" You really didn't feel like doing that but it doesn't seem like you can say no to him. "Uh.. sure I guess." You were unsure of this and didn't want to get sick like him. 

  Wally, with a delight look, grab your hand and lead you back to your room and swings you around, causing you to lay on the bed. Wally jumped right after, instantly cuddle next to you. It feels... nice? But your guts says it's not nice. However it seems like you can't move for a while because Wally is fast asleep, whispering "I'm sleeping" to no one but himself. It annoys you and you try to shut him up but to no avail. You gave up and looked at the ceiling. Your eyes closes and sleeps takes over.

________________________________________

  With Max, he is talking over the plans and how to get you back and try to get Wally back to normal. He believes he has something to help him but it might or  might not work. 

    Barnaby knows Wally more then anything so he will be useful of what he does during the day. (hopefully it didn't change) Poppy is good at making food for everyone and is caring like a nurse. I know this isn't like a full out war (War au?) but still Julie, frank, and the others sort of got hurt tryna to use a weapon. 

   He knows that they might not need it but who know! What if Wally try's to do something to them. If they learn this then they know how to protect themselves. Max is a bit sad that they discovered that Sally is dead because of Wally and they plan to help Wally get better and not to take that much of a revenge. Max looks up at the night sky. He is very worried and feels like he is losing connection even though Wally only had you for a day. "Don't worry (Y/n) we are coming for you." He whispers and goes back to his house.

_______________________________________

HEYOH GUYS! Sooner or later this book is coming to an end. I think I have an idea for the ending but who knows it will change. I think this is the longest chapter in this book? But still ALMOST TWO THOUSAND?!?

Words: 1,966