A/N: Not a Chapter

Hi everyone I'm glad to say I'm back now the reason I was away because of exams so I'm going to start writing the next chapter in days from the today meaning the 4th. Now you all may be asking "but why not start writing it now" that is because I can't decide between 2 main ideas for the story line which I would like you all to vote on.

I was thinking that in one I would give (Y/N) a dragon to somewhat hide being a shifter.

For example lets say a Stormcutter was already in the cove where Hiccup and Toothless bond but because of it's high intelligence (or because (y/n) told it) it won't attack Hiccup or Toothless.

Or it could be that (y/n) not wanting to expose himself he finds a dragon and shows up where hiccup is testing out how Toothless's tailfin works where they are tied to a stump. Maybe (y/n) would also fall into the dragon nip and somewhat be effected like a drug or he gets drunk.

Now option 2 is that (y/n) doesn't have a dragon meaning that he somewhat uses his shifter powers to make sure hiccup doesn't get to hurt.

For example Hiccup takes (y/n) with him to the cove where Toothless is leading to force (y/n) and Toothless to act as though they don't know each other but failing to do so every now and then leading to hiccup making some theories of his own.

One more example is once again where Hiccup is testing Toothless's tailfin where Toothless and Hiccup gets hurt and after helping hiccup (y/n) gets to work with toothless as if he has dealt with the type of injurie before.

This would lead to Hiccup testing some of his theory like dragon nip for example.

So that is why I'm not starting the next chapter because both ideas are to me at least interesting. For your Votes please but them here:

1. Yes give (y/n) a Dragon (If you want you can suggest a dragon as well)

2. No keep (y/n) dragon-less and have him use his Shifter powers more.

So I hope even though this Fic has not been updated to in like a month but I would like to thank all of you for the support and the 2K almost 3k Views.