Prologue Part 6: A Family lost

AN: Good evening everybody I hope you all are liking the story so far I just wanted to tell you all that 'Zyrus' (If that even is his real name) is about 1 and a half years older than (Y/N) Please keep that in mind when you read this Chapter. And little Question of the day I guess.

If you Where a Dragon shifter what would you be and what would your powers be?

'My new life with my new family was the best thing that happened to me in five years and my new brother, Zyrus, was the best big brother in the world!'

Two night furies were flying in the forest playing tag and the bigger night fury is trying to catch the smaller one. "Slow down, Obsidian, or else I won't go easy on you." Zyrus roared to (y/n). He turned his head and spinned to the right to avoid Zyrus's tackle and smirked along with a laugh. "You were going easy on me? I thought you were too slow and too fat to catch me! HAHA-OOF!" During (y/n)'s rant Zyrus was able to sneak below him and charged into his stomach, knocking the air out of (y/n) and forcing him to land hard. Zyrus laughed and (y/n) growled playfully at him. "Cheapshot!" He yelled at his brother. 'At least he caught you.' Wolf spoke in his mind. 'He still cheated.' (y/n) grumbled in his mind. Soon a growl interrupted his conversation with Wolf and it involved his stomach.

Zyrus's stomach growled as well and chuckled, "There's a river nearby with fish in it. We can eat them. And remember no eating eels." (y/n) shuddered remembering what happened last time he ate an eel when he was catching fish with my new parents for the first time. Let's just say a dragon shifter with shadow powers is not easy to track down if they keep turning into shadows and or finding out that they can teleport short distances.

It took a few minutes but the wyrmling made it and Zyrus started splashing the water trying to catch fish but they always escaped him but (y/n) was smarter and a patient hunter. Thanks to his abilities he is able to produce gills and breath in the water, leaving his mouth open for the fish to inspect and when they get in he would snap his jaws onto the scally and slimy fish and flipped onto land and repeated the process.

Soon (y/n) had a big pile of fish and smiled at his victory until Zyrus came out of the water and the only thing he had was a tiny fish that couldn't even satisfy a terrible terror. (y/n) smiled and motioned his head to the pile having a happy brother throwing the fish he caught back in the water and tackled the pile and started eating. Unlike Zyrus (y/n) slowly enjoyed the fish in his mouth while Zyrus chunks it down his throat and leaves a big mess of slobber that sometimes lands on (y/n)'s fish but he just swallowed it like its nothing. What has my life come to eating slobbered fish? Oh well it's still better in so many other ways that he is grateful.

Soon there was only one fish and Zyrus was eyeing it until (y/n) growled trying to protect the last fish. Zyrus looked up and showed his determined face while (y/n) narrowed his eyes and got into a fighting stance ready to fight for the fish. Zyrus sprung first, launching himself to the fish but (y/n) with his tail, (y/n) whipped Zyrus's side allowing him to tackle Zyrus to the ground but he used Zyrus back legs to knock (y/n) off and charged him with a plasma blast.

(y/n) turned his body into pure shadow allowing the plasma to go through him body and surrounding Zyrus who flapped his wings to dissipate the smoke. (y/n) transformed back into his physical form and slammed into Zyrus the river so fast and so hard that the water exploded and something landed on the land.