Chapter 9

I was so pissed at McKenzie that I didn't notice Wes walk up to me.
"Hey Bells" he greeted

"Oh…hey Wes" was he going to act like he didn't blow me off yesterday?

"Look Bells I'm really really sorry about yesterday I had wolf training that I couldn't get out of" he looked genuinely sorry.

"Oh…can you train me? My human side I mean" I wanted to be fit and strong…I wanted revenge against McKenzie!

"Why the human side?" he asked curiosity in his words… could I really tell him what happened? Well he already knows my mate rejected me so I guess I can tell him.

"Since my mate rejected me,my wolf doesn't talk to me anymore…I think I've lost her" I said the last part a whisper.He looked into my eyes and I felt the butterflies in my tummy start to flutter...

"No you haven't lost her yet". how could he be so sure?

"How do you know?"

"Well your eyes are still a dark blue if you had lost your wolf your eyes would have been light blue with a hint of grey" wow he really knew what he was talking about.

"But how come I can't talk to her?"

"She's still recovering from the rejection but she'll be fine just give her some time" I felt relieved knowing that my wolf was still with me…

"Okay so when can we start training?" I asked with eagerness

He chuckled"I like the eagerness Bella hopefully it lasts…we start tomorrow"

"Great" we headed to class, my morning classes went by fast and it was time for lunch,I walked into the cafeteria and spotted Stacy, I quickly walked up to her.
"Hey Stacy"

"Ugh now what do you want? Did your boyfriend dump you?"hatred laced in her voice.

"What are you talking about?" I was really shocked and hurt.

"Oh please don't act so innocent, you've been hanging out with him these days that you totally forgot I exist…I thought we were best friends Isabella!"  she never called me by my full name unless she was really mad.

"I'm really sorry Stacy I hadn't noticed" I was really sorry I didn't mean to neglect our friendship

"Whatever Bitch just stay away from me" she picked up her tray of food and dumped it on me…the whole cafeteria burst out into laughter and Stacy laughed bitterly too. Why was this happening to me? Why was I hated so much?

I stood up and tried running away but I slipped on the food and fell face first…that made people laugh even harder…I wanted nothing more than to die,his scent came to me and I opened my eyes I was hoping he had come to help me…he held out his hand and I took it,when I was about to stand up he let go and I fell again. I felt strong arms wrap around me and pick me up…I opened my eyes only to find Wes,I felt so grateful right now that I held him tighter and I think I heard a growl but that couldn't be a growl right?

He set me down when we reached the girls bathroom,I thanked him and walked in…I did something I'm not proud of…I cried.

                 Weston's POV
When I heard her quiet sobs I knew McKenzie had gone way too far…I was so angry with him,how dare he treat his mate like that?! I stormed off to the cafeteria and found the coward before he could even stand up I grabbed him by the collar and punched him… he tried fighting back but I was stronger considering the fact that I'm a white wolf,I haven't met any other white wolf…we're incredibly rare.

"How dare you hit the Alpha's son!" he shouted,he had no right to be next in line to be Alpha.

"And how dare you treat your mate with such disrespect Alpha?" that caught him off guard.

"What happens between my mate and I has nothing to do with you!!"

"Fine then watch me make her mine,I'll make sure she's happier with me" I punched him in the stomach and walked away from the bloody mess.

Could I really make her happy? Yes I love  her but I haven't met my mate…am I willing to reject my mate for her?
I don't know I'm so confused.