Chapter 4

We made our way to the pack house,the car had an awkward silence my mom and dad occasionally tried to break it but they couldn't so they just gave up.
We arrived at the pack house,it was a huge mansion… I was part of the Newmoon pack,we had 150 pack members and we were the largest and strongest pack around, its true when they say there's strength in numbers. The house had to be huge in order to accommodate 150 people, we made our way up the stairs and McKenzie's scent hit me immediately,I desperately wanted to run far away from here…from everything but I'd bring shame upon my family and I didn't want to do that.

We stepped into the gorgeous house,I had been here more than 20 times but its beauty always managed to leave me awestruck. The Alpha asked for everyone's attention and he got it "Ladies and Gentlemen as you know that the number of the rogues are increasing rapidly,we have to be prepared as it may indicate war so I have asked assistance from the second biggest pack which is the Redmoon Pack,they will be arriving in two days…please be prepared and do not walk around alone,some of the rogues will be attending the local high school with you youngsters please do not start any fights…thank you." The Alpha said.
The whole room broke into applause I just didn't get why they applauded I mean its not like he told us that every pack member would receive a Porsche or that McKenzie wanted us back Angela added. "Angela snap out of it already He doesn't want us and he never will."I told her I just couldn't help but snap at her I'm sorry she whispered back…no Angela I'm sorry I said back to her.

The loud giggle came from Kayla as McKenzie whispered something in her ear…it hurt so much to see him love her instead of me…I was nothing but an annoying fly to him.
I asked my mom if we could go home already I just couldn't deal with them acting so in love.

I went up to my room and crawled into bed getting ready to sleep,I just felt so empty and unwanted.

The most horrible pain attacked me during the night it felt like someone was stabbing me continuously,I pulled my knees up to my stomach hoping to ease the pain but instead the pain felt even worse it felt as though fire was now added into this torture…I didn't want to scream…I didn't want to wake my parents up…I just couldn't make someone worry about me.
The pain started going away and I couldn't sleep afterwards I was too afraid it would come back.

What caused me such pain? Was I going to die?

Hey please tell me how it is now thank you guys for reading my book it really means a lot ❤