Chapter 8

I'd lose my wolf if McKenzie refused, I'm a white wolf and these wolves are very rare but what good would I be if I coudn't even shift?.

I arrived at school on time and spotted McKenzie and his group, I had to muster up as much courage as I could and walked up to them.
"McKenzie could I please talk to you"
"Could you not" he shot back with a smug smile on his face,his voice made my wolf stir and I wanted nothing more than to slap the smug smile off his face.
"This is really important" I said back trying to control my patience.
"Fine". I led him to the janitors closet…I really wanted privacy,we got in and before I could say something McKenzie spoke up first
"Look I thought we were gonna talk not smooch"
I scoffed"Oh please this is way more important than your dry lips McKenzie" he looked shocked but covered it up quickly.
"what do you want then?" he said that with so much disgust.
"When was the last time you felt your wolf's presence?"
"Uh…2 days ago, why?" that was exactly the last time I spoke to my wolf.
"We have to accept each other as mates or else we'll lose our wolves"I said in one quick sentence.
He kept quiet for a while then burst out laughing, why the hell was he laughing?
"You're really pathetic aren't you? How long did it take you to come up with that lie?" he asked still laughing
"I'm not making this up McKenzie look if I had a choice you wouldn't be my mate either, I was just cursed with you." disgust and hatred laced in my words.He looked taken aback but yet again managed to cover it up.
"Sure whatever but I will never accept you, I told you already you aren't what I want, you're the exact opposite,  Kayla will be my mate and Luna not you so please get that into your thick skull ". I know what I did next would surely make me lose my wolf but I did either way.
"Fine, then I Isabella Johnson reject you McKenzie Howard as my mate." with that being said I left the closet purposely bumping his shoulder on the way.

                 **McKenzie's POV**
She had done it…she had accepted the rejection, I saw the hatred her beautiful blue eyes held for me, I was such an idiot, the minute she accepted the rejection I felt my wolf stir within me…she was right both her and I would lose our wolves, what kind of Alpha would I be if I couldn't even shift? My beta Chase would have to be Alpha, No no! I will not lose everything because of some stupid mate! I am going to be Alpha one way or another.

I walked out of the closet and saw her walking with some boy from the Redmoon pack and I couldn't stop the growl that erupted from my chest,she didn't even seem fazed by it…she looked at me with hatred and shrugged. I saw how she looked at him, she looked at this boy with so much love in her eyes, "That could've been us if you hadn't been such an ass" my wolf shot back maybe she was wrong, I wouldn't lose my wolf, I couldn't care less if she lost her wolf…I couldn't right? Yeah I couldn't!

I walked up to Kayla and couldn't help but feel disgusted, sure she had curves in all the right places but she was too fake…Isabella on the other hand wore no make up whatsoever and looked beautiful, stop it already I mentally slapped myself.

"Hey want a quickie?" I asked Kayla
"You know I do" she answered seductively.
I led her to the janitors closet and it still had Isabella's scent.
We started kissing but my friend down there just wasn't getting excited,I kissed Kayla harder and with more want but my friend still didn't respond…I got frustrated and pushed Kayla away.
"Babe you okay?" she asked with her annoying squeaky voice.
"Yeah I'm fine just realized I'll be late for Maths" I didn't even feel like explaining myself to her.
"Oh but you've never cared about that Kenzie Wenzy" ugh was is this really happening? This slut is really getting on my nerves.
"Yeah,there's a first time for everything later Kayla"
"Bye Kenzie"

I walked out of the closet and her scent came to me instantly but it was tainted with another males scent, I felt furious and knew I had to get out of here, I jogged until I reached the forest, I tried shifting but I couldn't, I got on my hands and tried again but still couldn't shift.
I couldn't shift…